Reviews for The Longing in the Letters
loveangel7 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Love it. thanks
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Just found this story. Loved it! :)
daMare chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
what a lovely ending! it's perfect...love the wedding details! and am glad you included Zack, he has always been my favorite squint! keep up the good work...
Cranium mischief chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Awww :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
"I'd be insulted if you asked anyone else." haha! this was so good,made me laugh, and cry! btw Justice for Brennan should be TT...
Pheonix1995 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Great Story! Loved It!
Yuni chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I like the ending! It was very sweet. I just have one question though; wouldn't Booth want Jared to be his best man? And how come Sweets wasn't at the welcome home party?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Very nice...loved the story!
Boothie05 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I love this letter from Brennan. It is so genuine that it makes me happy just how much she loves Booth and their family.
Boothie05 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very sweet beginning for Booth. I feel so sad for him. I can only imagine the loneliness he is feeling and I'm sure Brennan's the same.
Fluffybird chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
It usually is the simple thing that trips up a bad guy eh even the genius kind. Well good, glad he is caught. Resolution is good for my nerves. Looking way forward to the reunion.
summerrain12 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
This is... I'm lost for words. i loved the fact it was in letters, because to be honest i think that letters are a brilliant way to write out your feelings. I look forward to seeing more.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I loved this ! what a great way to get them home...and Zack has always been my favorite squint and nice Irish name for the Caroline replacement...Mare
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful chapter! Are you kidding about the epilogue? It's a MUST...the real thing...the reason we keep reading!
Can't wait to see it.
jsboneslover
thorteso chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Awww, looking forward to the reunion!