Reviews for Cold As Fury
xoKrystalMox chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
That was so cute 3 Even if this story was published about 3 years ago, it still is cute
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Nice fic!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awwwww! This was super cute and the doctor part was so hilariously funny and adorable! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it and I hope to read more from you!
DollyDaydream8 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
OMG this is just too damn cute! I admit I was getting really worried about Steve and when he called Tony, Howard I think my heart broke just a tiny bit! But Tony seemed to take that well, personaly I would have thought Steve thinking he was in the 40s still would have paniked Tony more. But other than that it was beautiful! Especially the end when it was alll fluffy and happy ever afters! Thank you xx
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww this is very sweet... I like the story very much. :) :)
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That very first paragraph was great! I don't know why, but the idea of ghost!Tony haunting ghost!Fury (or really just a ghost haunting another ghost) is just too funny!

"Let it go, Stark!" "No, you see, I can't do that. If I let it go, than you might be able to forget what an asshole you are!"

Oh, and jsyk, you damn near broke my heart when Steve called Tony "Mr. Stark".
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great fic
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I can just see Steve going to salute Tony and hitying him in the face instead.
LMeg9.20 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
cute :) some of my fav parts are ""We should let them get some rest. Doctor's orders, ya know." Barton said with a straight face." and also "If I'd have known I just had to almost freeze in order to get you to say you love me, I would've locked myself in the freezer weeks ago."
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww! Loved it!
SquallCullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
short sweet and well written. Great job!
tragedymaster01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Super cute I lived it!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great fic! There really isn't enough Steve!Whump out there, and he and Tony are so cute together, nice one!

:D
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awwwww, i love it!
ShillyTheEpicNinja chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh my god, that was so cute.