Reviews for Don't Walk Away
please update
TeacupHeart chapter 14 . 2/1
Please update!
bethyldeanlena chapter 14 . 1/14
I really like your story so far I hope you continue with it
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
What? That was it!? I neeeed mooooooorrrrreeeee!
Good Job! What I've read so far I really enjoyed, please wright more soon?
-Puffy
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
update please great story
Dear U. x .U chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
My god, SHES TEMPTING HIM. DO YOU REALIZE WTF YOUR SAYING ROGUE. THATS "FUCK ME NOW" IN WOLVERINE LANGUAGE.
Dear U. x .U chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Oh you changed their dialogue a little bit
Dear U. x .U chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I love it already
MrsLoganWolverine chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Very good, I like your use of descriptive language but a bit more dialogue would be good too.
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
This was pretty damn good for a "small" chapter, lol. Very intriguing, can't wait to see where things go from here! Glad your muse is functioning!
colorprism chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Some of the things I enjoy about your story are that Jean doesn't play a prominent love role in regard to Logan, and that Logan and Rogue have an unabashedly committed relationship without age getting in the way. The way I figure it, if you're 100 years old, age is immaterial - you're beyond the artificial age construct.

So, what's the deal with Kitty? She's a real b**ch.

Oh, and I enjoy the interaction between Ororo and Kurt. Their behavior in the kitchen was absolutely cute.
electrickpanda chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Yay!
Another SHIELD fan.
Between SHIELD and The Walking Dead next month I am a happy girl.
starlite22 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Great story please up date soon,
Hope Harry and Ron are ok, if they are hope Harry gets together with someone other than Ginny.
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Good story, good writing, but I think I'm gonna stop reading now if you're going to follow the movie's storyline. I'd prefer original storylines w/o all the other characters popping up. But like I said, your writing's good. Keep it up.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Okay, the character dynamics are Perfect since I can see all the characters interacting with each other this way and the story is just fabulous. Can't wait to see more.