Reviews for Crusader Chronicles
Heart of Blades chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
This was amazing, the best future Cutie Mark Crusader fic I have ever read! It was so perfect with it's balance of bitter sweetness and humor. I noticed how each chapter kept making the fic better and better for me. I am so thrilled I read this and it will be going to me favs :D
Scoots chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I loved the story of how Scootaloo got her cutie mark! And Sweetie Belle is definitely going to be a singer, so I think you nailed that one. Luna loving metal is also absolutely in character. The choice you made to bring back Diamond Tiara to the story was perfect. Having Gilda in the band was also a nice touch.

The only problem I have with this story is Applebloom. I think that she could definitely be an artist, and the story of how she got her cutie mark is also alright. It's just, seeing AB so broken, with such a tormented soul, hurt me..

Overall, the story was well written and very entertaining. A very good read! Keep up the good work!
Scoots
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This was a cute story. Good job!
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I did not understand any of that... Got more of a kick out of trying to take it seriously with all the names! And the 'cutie mark' thing! *gasps* I am not a MLP fan (or haven't been since I was little-and didn't watch it, just read some books and had the toys) so I was just like... Ethan saying 'cutie mark' LOL!

How come you haven't got any reviews? I dunno if the plot's good, since I'm not a fan, but the writing is, seems unfair...

BS