Reviews for The Morning After
Balboanne chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is probably one of the most realistic Morning After stories I've read so far. I mean she really was beaten up very badly and she surely can't just shrug off that injuries. I love how Castle treated her. It doesn't have to be fluff all the time, I personally think, the more realistic the better because true relationships are made of caring for each other. And for all that reasons, in short: I really enjoyed reading your story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I liked reading this story.
itzshirley chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really enjoyed The Morning After. You captured what I think will likely be some of the key elements and emotions of that time. No doubt Rick will believe it must have all been a dream. Your portrayal of the guilt he will feel once he realizes what Kate went through on that rooftop was very well done.

You did a great job of bringing the intimacy that we witnessed at that front door into the emotions of the next day. Can't wait to see how it plays out - enjoyed this scenario a lot!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I want to call up Andrew Marlowe and tell them that this is the only way to start the season 5 premiere. That is all. I will go back to flailing like a fangirl now.
eaz35173 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I liked this! I liked the reality of Kate's injuries that you put into it, and how she opened up and told Castle the whole story.
Ari93 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Loved it ) Great morning after story!
kw15915 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Good pick up on the scraped up fingers and hands. They would have really hurts her. Loved your story.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice one shot but you ended it too quickly.