Reviews for Lessons In Chivalry
TheArtsyGamer chapter 1 . 3/2
Hilarious, despite the fact that I physically cringed at multiple points in the story. Lol If I were Zelda, I'm not sure if I could live this down. Why don't we just invite Cawlin, Stritch and Fledge to this bathroom party while we're at it? This was really fun to read, and also really cute. I just love SS fics, particularly ones with Zelink and Pipit & Karane. HAVE to check your other stuff out! :DDD
inlemoon chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey now! I read this some time ago, and didn't realize it was your story. I like little stories like this- little day-to-day events with details, that paint a nice picture when you put them into context of the games. Good job, even if this is like...three years late, ahem.
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 1/11
After just completely Shadow of a Hero (I really need to go back and review :P) I have extremely high expectations for your stories and this one did not disappoint. It was hilarious and well-written. I love that in your writing you include little side details that make everything more credible and realistic. You just don't start out with Zelda in the bath, you write about why she's taking a bath, and gah! You're just too good of an author! I shouldn't be allowed to read your stories; they're pure perfection.
KKareem chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was made on my birthday just hilarious
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Hahahaha, this one was just priceless! I can imagine the expression in Link's face when he noticed what was going on... Hilarious...
Skynote chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was so cute! I'm not even that familiar with Legend of Zelda, but I still enjoyed it.
123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
¡Hahaha! Lo siento, no puedo dejar de reír. Lo he leído como tres veces y aún me hace reír como loca. Sobretodo en la parte en la que Groose grita. Ja. Esto es simplemente genial. Me encanta. ¡Sigue así! :)
Astercia chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is so witty and brilliant, I'm impressed. For a oneshot it is done with surprisingly exquisite detail and you've successfully created well-rounded characters. You fabricate your sentences so artistically, I would be surprise if this talent isn't going into making original works of fiction of your own creation. Very few have the talent that you possess.
Excellent job!
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Loved the part at the end with Gaepora what a wonderful way to end this little tale :D
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I am so glad you decided to post this. It was a delight to read.
warriorcatgirl375 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
God Damn it! Gaepora ruined the moment! Anyways, this was good. Loved it!
Trigzl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I haven't played Skyward Sword, but this was really cute and sort of funny :)
HannahBlack09 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013