Reviews for Crossing the Aisle
Beachgirl25 chapter 6 . 2/22
Adore this story but I would love more of it!
bluchromed2002 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
hands down one of the best fics! i really enjoyed that this story was more focused on their love and the tension in their families rather than the politics themselves. wish there was more santana but seriously a fun read!
mrsblessedkelley chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Great story of how to agree to disagree.
thePerfectInsanity chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Sat for a few hours and read through this whole thing...absolutely LOVED IT! I love how Mercedes and Sam's love wasn't convenient, it wasn't safe, and it may not have been worth it but they fought for it anyway. Of course the families were HILARITY...Martha being my favorite. Blaine was kick ass in this fic too! Like, everything about this story screamed "AWESOME" to the top of it's lungs throughout the whole duration of my reading it. I can't wait to get some free time to read 28th Amendment!

I've read a few other political fics and they were kinda dull...THIS one was absolutely great! You did an awesome job of involving the differences without letting it overshadow the whole "love story" thing. Looking back, it definitely felt longer than 6 chapters...I'm still reeling from how awesome this story was from the first sentence. Phenomenal Job! Thanks so much for writing a story like this!
mercymia chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
That story was awesome! It had just enough drama and angst to keep it interesting but not too much where I got tired of all the fighting. It wasn't drawn out, no empty sections, and I loved how you wrote the characters. The attitude and sass between the two families had me laughing! Also, Sam and Blaine friendship was *sigh* I've never thought of them as close, but I wish they were!

It was just amazing! BRAVO BRAVO! I can't wait to read the next story (:
Alliecattie3 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Loved it! Ironic how the families have come together personally while still maintaining their political rivalry and that it is Daddy Joness that convinces Sam to take the job with the opposing campaign. And of course the Samcedes goodness of it all is beyond compare when it ends happily! Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story. Looking forward to reading the prequel.
Alliecattie3 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
So loving this fic! Martha with her over the top, melodramatic self still seems a little scary to me. However, after hearing the Jones Boys plot and plan on how to end Sam, I think they are more than up to the challenge. So happy that Samcedes passed their tests and now have the real support of most of their families. Looks like all systems are go for a Samcedes Happy Ending!
Blaine deserves a mention here, because while they apparently are not friends, he did Quinn a great service by telling her to get over herself and cut Rachel loose. Then he took his own advice and took control over his life and his relationship with Kurt. Convo with Burt was funny! Such the father... love that he wants the best for his son- a grown up, open relationship. Looking forward to the final chapter.
QTFics chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I truly did enjoy this story. I'm glad that Mercedes and the Evans family and Sam and the Jones family have form a tentative truce.

I'm also happy Quinn is in a healthy relationship.
MeridianDreams chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
My goodness, did I love this fic! So smart, so funny, so witty. Exactly how i want all political dramedies to be. I could totally see this on tv and I would watch the shit out of it.

This was really awesome. To see the canon characters we all know and love slip into these political personas was so easy to do. They way you wrote them was nothing short of brilliant and their familial bonds were the icing on the cake. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us for the 28th Amendment.
Oppo123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was pretty good. I like the idea of a political Glee. The world of Ivy League and Academia and Politics...interesting indeed.
ngawai chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Thank you for crossing the aisles...I really enjoy your writing and I actually realise I really like politics. Go figure! Thank you sooo much for this fab fic and now Im reading the 28th Amendment- prequel to Crossing the Aisles. Abundant blessing be upon you :)
tensionandthrill chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I don't know why I hadn't read this fic yet! But, I'm actually kind of excited it's complete and I don't have to suffer through waiting for updates. I am so wrapped up in this, like I couldn't put my phone down reading the first two chapters this morning. You are a brilliant writer. I'm probably going to get through the rest of this today. I can't wait to see what happens now that Martha knows...and everyone is about to know. You've set this up brilliantly. If only Glee writers could make the show this riveting...
vivamsmolly chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This is hands-down one of the best Samcedes fics I've had the pleasure of reading. You are such a talented writer and I just want to say thank you for sharing this story with us.

I love how everyone (the people I cared about anyway) got their happy ending. It was great how Sam and Mercedes' families seemed to come together for the sake of their happiness and began to root for the couple as well. Though I guess they didn't really have a choice because Sam and Mercedes weren't going to give one another up anyway. It's more than obvious that the two love each other and the hint of the impending proposal is a great way to end this chapter of their lives.

I'm glad that Quinn decided to give up on Rachel and move on. She seems like she's in a much better place now, one where she doesn't have to hide who she is.

Blaine and Kurt's ending also made me very happy. I'm glad the two of them worked out their situation and that Blaine's father isn't pulling the strings in their relationship any more.

This was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story and I hope that you share another one with us soon!

Thanks again!
shanti-noel03 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Yay! They're gonna marry! But it wouldn't be a proper proposal without opposition from the family. Ironically enough, I was listening to "Dog Days Are Over" while reading the ending and it just seemed fitting for this because everyone seemed to be moving forward in their lives and are happy doing so. Though I don't feel bad for Rachel and Finn at all because they are just not meant to last together.

Overall, this story was refreshing and I just adore your writing style. Can't wait to read more from you!
zigzag77 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I loved this story and I am sorry to see it end. I hope you do write the one-shot one day!