Reviews for Crimson Depths I: Paragon
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS! THEY BURN MY HEART! *cries like little ditch*
KtyouVsWriting chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Inquiring minds want to know more...
Alpenwolf chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
I wonder what Matteo and Septimus Oraka have planned for Klenon and the others ... and of course what Kasumi has now planned for our little hero
TW6464 chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
Nice job on this chapter!
Alpenwolf chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
My my Klenon, but Harris is correct ... most rookies ron't have an invasion as their first on their list of combat expierences ... and not only did he survived it, he tried his best to get some intel, drive the offenders back and to protect the civilians ... I for one think that Klenon has rightfully earned the medal ... I wonder how Matteo will think about ... he probably will have a few sarcastic remarks about it ... if those two meet again (which is highly probable)
Kazama the shell bullet chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
It's been awhile since I last seen this story, but your doing such a great job!
Narukami Dan chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Again, I love the interactions between Kasumi and Klenon. So much fun seeing their friendship blossom and grow. And perhaps a little more than friendship... :)

I've wondered a little bit about the level of Pranae and Michael's physical intimacy thus far. It's so risky for Quarians, but you've done a great job establishing the comfort of a relationship between them that implies it's physical as well as emotional. Of course, it's totally unimportant whether Pranae and Michael are getting it on; they're just so cute together that I hope they do have that level of intimacy. Is that weird? Haha. xD
Alpenwolf chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
my my, now klenon is going after that asari alone ...and she is quite the strong biotic as he has learned ... i wonder if he will get something out of her, but somehow I really don't think so
TW6464 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter!
EpicJesus chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Another amazing chapter, I hope Klenon bags that bitch
Narukami Dan chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Love, love, love the burgeoning friendship between Kasumi and Klenon. Really adorable.

I'm digging getting to know this side of the Mass Effect universe! Every day problems with every day people. And I like seeing this side of Kasumi, too. She was such a great character, and it's too bad she only had a cameo in ME3.

I will note, though, that Kasumi's age isn't described (or maybe I missed it). While it was clear she was a kid, I didn't know how closely her age matched Klenon's. I'm assuming for now that they're the same age, but I'll see if you clarify later.
Narukami Dan chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter. There are spots where the imagery really swells. Nicely done. Also, great tension. You really made me wonder if Pranae would survive. I like how you're creating a compelling narrative in this universe without enormous galaxy-wide stakes.
EpicJesus chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
OMFG WTF BBQ HE FOUND THE SHEPARD! lmao great chapter I cant wait to see the attack in Alliance Command :3
Narukami Dan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Very cool! Is this taking place before the First Contact War? Seems like it.

Some really heavy material in the first section. I like that you're bringing us into the story by attaching us to a strong character. A little curious what the "vas Nedas" stands for in her name, since she said she worked on a ship called Ghalia. Was she "vas Ghalia" at some point and the "Nedas" has to do with her exile?

Also, keeping a Quarian and her baby alive through delivery is serious business so I know you've got some good drama coming up with that! Looking forward to reading more.
TW6464 chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
De nada, me amigo. Good chapter! I'm glad Shepard's finally in this.