Reviews for Unwritten
Bright Anarchy chapter 1 . 5/2
This was fun. The Doctor seems at the whim of the Tardis who seems to be trying to show him how big of an impact one hero can have to positively move the lives of those around him. And Dick is perfect for that because he understands how to stay loyal to his loved ones even when it hurts something the Doctor tends to run from.
Aelin Nicolo Winchester chapter 1 . 1/20
Great story. I liked the concept, and you executed it perfectly.
Maderp chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
That was actually so good, like wow 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
It was so cool, but I would've loved it if he had gone with the Doctor XD
Jump dimension chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Please please please write more this is so amazing!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Muy bueno
49478 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
aaaaaah they said it "Doctor Who" love that.
Star1412 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I really liked reading this.
JasonDragonwing chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is amazing! I loved it!

If you are still trying to raise money I suggest selling water bottles. Buy a pack for less than five bucks per 24 waters and sell each bottle for a buck. If every kid helps you can raise thousands in a month.

Anyways, as a Doctor enthusiast and completely fan of Dick Grayson as Robin and the love of all things Batman... Breath... I really really loved this story! XD
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Not perfect, but I liked it. Definitly one of the betteryoung justice fics I've found. I look forward to reading more of your workCregga
hello chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
hey if i allready said something before then just to let you no i borad and there nothing to do but read a couple of stroy and give you review again so i'm just going to say really good
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was actually really awesome. Are considering a sequel?
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Brilliant!
guesty chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Though most the fic I was basically thinking to myself "Yes I love part, oh and this part too and this part" Then I got to the end with the added doctor who? question and I was stunned. That added the cherry to my already perfect sundae.