Reviews for Maybe, Possibly More
Wolf chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow you really should continue this. This is amazing
HoneydewSky chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was beautiful.

Seriously. Jade and Tori were portrayed so well. I visualized the entire thing in my head and it felt like how a real episode might end. I love how you focused it around the character development of Jade and Tori rather than making some attempt at saying they're madly in love with each other. I just love how you left it with the fact that Tori and Jade accept that they're "friends" and hug, instead of having them decide they have feelings for each other and end with them kissing, or whatever other things that go along with that. I'm also glad you addressed the whole Beck-almost-kissing-Tori thing, and made it known that Jade knew about it.

Overall, this was a great story.

And I love the little cameo from Cat and Andre's grandma. XD
Shiryuu-sama chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was really very well written! You did a very good job at keeping them in character. There's almost nothing more I can say. Remarkable work and I'm going to put this to my favorites _.

Before I forget: I wanted to ask you if you would allow me to write a multi-chaptered sequel to this? I myself was also planning to write a story that continues where "Tori goes Platinum" left off, but then I stumbled across your story and funnily enough, the idea for the first chapter I had in mind is quite similar to what you have written here. If you would allow me to do this, I would link this OS as something like the first chapter to my story and then continue where you left off. So please tell me what you think, okay?

Sincerely,

Shiryuu
TamarindExpress chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awe. ;)! This story is soooooo cute :D! I really wish Jade would just admit that Tori is her "friend" on Victorious ...sighs...I really like it :D!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Mm. Nice. This would have been a great way to end the episode, confirming the mutual respect and care both have for each other. And that's really all that mattered. Thanks.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww and I agree with you about Bori
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OMG I loved that. Such good character analysis. Ahh, Nice job!
I Will Make You Rebel chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I've been waiting for someone to post a Post- TOri goes Platinum story. This is amazing