Reviews for The Jacob Chronicles:Project Freedom
Nukeman chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Nice
Chayse-man chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Finally! Lol, good to see you back, can't wait for more.
A long time fan chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Sparton and story never die, there just missing in action
Courier57 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Hmm. Stiff hand. Dead giveaway. It couldnt possibly be Zac! Wearing a locust helmet.
Courier57 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
You cant have people bursting into tears at every situation where someone is injured. They are Spartans. Spartan fours who are far weaker then Spartan 2 and 3's. But still don't cry so often. And losing a limb is not all that serious. You'll bleed out over time. But you go into shock first. Lemar wouldnt have felt the heat of the knife to much. Just some stuff to help. And also, that soon into the mission, you cant call in an evac. You have to find a spot to keep him or take him with you. Mission always comes first.
Courier57 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Hmm. You have to have death. Dont worry if people are sad. Let them grow emotion for a character, then take them away. Its life. Shit happens. You gotta put drama like that in here. Ohh and as always. Good story.
Courier57 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
It sucks. Totally kidding! Its awsome! Maybe one of the best stories I've seen on this website.
Courier57 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Sorry bout that. Didnt see the message. I'll resend him through PM. But this looks good. I see some romance building. Nice touch.
Courier57 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Name: Knighton White

USMC ID:S-755

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dirty- blond

Height: 6,3

Weight: 184(Bare)- 264(In armor)

Preferred Teams (1-3): 1 or 2

Parents: Unknown

Personality (5-6 sentences): A born leader but follows any sensible order without question. He is shy with females but likes them. He likes to keep to himself most of the time. Never knew his parents. He was taken from his adopted parents. Works hard and doesn't fight with teammates unless pissed off.

Preferred death: Fighting a pair of hunters in hand to hand combat.

Specialty: Anything

Survives the Spartan project yes or no: Yes

MJOLNIR Armor: Halo 4 Scout armor, frost visor.

Color: Skin- White, Armor- Primary is white, Secondary is Maroon.

Style: He's pretty laid back. Chill.

Details (scratches): Scar down his right cheek. Tattoo of flames down from his elbow to fingertips.

Brothers Sisters (optional): Unknown

Relationship with other characters: A attractive spartan. Female spartan.

Well. Thats my dude. Live it up. Joking. Maybe. But altogether, story is looking great. Good job!
Sparton 123 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Good job! I Love this story.
SmilelySmile chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
I Just Love It , I really like your cliff hangers it eats me from the inside lolz Keep it up.. can't wait to read the fallout one:D
Deleted x-Inactive-x chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
What fallout is it? Nice chapter, keep up the good work. Till next time, I wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Nukeman

Good job and welcome back.
Chayse-man chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Nice man! Good to have ya back! Gotta say, slightly disappointed with the absence of Marcus, lol, jk man, jk. Good job dude! Can't wait for more!
Chayse-man chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Just read the whole story over again, still awesome!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »