Reviews for A Darker Beginning: From Orphan to Folk Hero
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 5/11
Please carry on with this story.
David-El chapter 10 . 3/14
Well, this is an interesting idea, and I look forward to seeing where you go with this. That is, if you continue with this. However you may want to know of a alternative plan for muggleborns. Seeing as how leaving them in the Muggle world would only reveal them faster, they can either be taken from their families at a young age or simply tell the parents that the children have been accepted to a private boarding school and only tell the children about magic after letting them know that it's illegal for Muggles to know about magic.
Flying Chrissy chapter 10 . 2/3
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
Romantific chapter 10 . 1/24
This story looks interesting. Why did you stop?
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Lovvvved it
ChocoholicWriter chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
This started out good however the chapters became too short for my tastes and then the goblins reactions were too unrealistic for the Potter universe. Try and work on portraying the goblins as more violent and bloodthirsty and less tolerant of wizards, even dark wizards.

Also, I don't understand how Narcissa was able to glance at Diagin Alley and know how everyone walking past was a Muggleborn. Surely they don't have signs hung around their necks?

I won't be reading any further, not because the writing isn't good because it is but because the direction the story is taking is not to my tastes.
sam chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I do hope this hasn't Ben abandoned? Just found it and really liked it. I always thought Harry should have at least been grey with all the history of abuse and distrustful of dumbledore. I hope this will have another chapter soon.
hermonine chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Great story, update soon!
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Can you update some time soon ?
LandlessLord chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Why not use the right of conquest to justify Harry's parselmouth ?
LandlessLord chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I agree with you there, I don't understand how Harry let himself be modeled into the light's pawn by Papy Dumby when he was mistreated by the muggles he would be in charge of protecting, prophecy or not. I accepted it for the sake of the story but I was doubtful of that.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS FANTABULOUS AS EVERY STORY IS
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY WILL ACHIEVE GREATNESS IN SLYTHERIN AND THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 8 . 4/29/2015