Reviews for The Click of the Light & the Start of the Dream
Clem Marchal chapter 10 . 8/22
I love For Lovers Only; in fact, if it's only one of my many favorite moviesmost of them starring Stana_ , it certainly is my favorite romantic movie. I love the way Sofia and Yves love each other, pure, simple, perfect. I love the way Stana and Mark play this love, the way they tell us this story. I love the way the movie was shot, with only Mark holding a randomthough quite expensiveCanon EOS 5D Mark II. I love each camera angle chosen because they each add to the depth of the story, the magnificence of the movie. I love the way the black and white coloring reflects Sofia and Yves' relationship while enhancing the beauty of their beings, of their feelings, of their commitment to each other. I love how everything about this movie, about Sofia and Yves, about their story, is sincere, beautiful, heartfelt. I love the ending, too. Most people say, or at least think, that it's not a proper ending, and maybe you do, too, but I have to disagree with this statement. I love how this ending reflects Sofia and Yves' love for each other, their story: one of them always hiding, the two of them eventually realizing that their love is unstoppable, unbeatable, unforgettable, obvious, irreversible and irrevocable even. I love how open it is, very few writers have managed to write such a sweet and open ending. In factors, when you think about it, it's not really an ending. It's a beginning, the beginning of a new life for the both of them, filled with love, joy, sadness, pain, fights, longing, awe, and everything the Universe can offer two moving lovers. It leaves us making up our own version of what could've happened after the last scene. Sadly, not a lot of people are willing to write their stories down, me included, so thank you so much for sharing yours with us: it really is worth reading it.
I love this
Diekzfailz chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
aah this fics is amazing! I simply loved it and will become canon in my head, Thanks for writing it! :D
InebMG chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I loved everything about this fic! the struggle to make their lifes on their respectives homes work, they way they really couldn't forget about each other, the way Yves want his daughter to know what love is and they way he wants to be what his father wasn't, even if he's doing what he promised himself he wouldn't do,the way that nothing about the situation they were living was perfect but they decided to take the best out of it...maybe they really give each other a time to sort out if life together was what was ahead of them or they weren't meant to be together...
TheTruthBetween chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
... I think I need to go throw myself off a cliff or something. Cuz, y'know... the feels.

This is just so... I don't even have words. Beautiful. Hauntingly so.

Thank you for writing this, and thank you for posting it.
docvap chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
There really are no words to describe how much I loved this story. You gave me the happy ending I desperately wanted for this couple and for that I am eternally grateful! Thank you!
liviafan1 chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
So I would never see out FLO fanfiction on my own because I think the film is spectacularly done and I don't know that that many writers would be able to write something along those lines.

You are right though, in that the ending was a bit satisfying. I can see it from both perspectives and even though it doesn't come close to ruining the film for me, I would've liked a happier ending, but that's also usually just what I prefer.

Anyway. I stumbled onto this via your profile after someone favorited one of your Castle stories (I'm sure you know how you can get wonderfully lost in fanfiction).

I LOVE this. I think it's beautiful, gorgeous, and completely goes with the tone of the film. You've completely captured Yves and Sofia and my heart broke for their heartache. I really love your take on their spouses, too. Ack.

And I can rest a little easier and pretend that this is what happens.

Liv
n1ght0wl chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
beautiful, wonderful, odd, crazy, pretty much a perfect fic. thank you for writing this
n1ght0wl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
beautifully written, excited to read the other chapters:-)
SiempreSueno chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
I Love how you changed the Whole "we need a miracle" to "So bring on our next miracle".
SiempreSueno chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i literally got into the 2nd paragraph and had to review...I FUCKING LOVE IT!
CastleCrazie chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Exactly what should have happened post FLO!
CastleCrazie chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Someone else sees this movie through my eyes!
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ahhh! Just what the Dr. ordered! There needs to be an FLO 2. Once is not enough! Hmmm once is not enough- good title for a book. Oh maybe Jacquiline Suzanne already took it- the bitch! Anyway good start!
Krist0526 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
oh did it really have to end already?
it was so beautiful. I don't want it to end. I want more.
I am so glad about the way it ended and that you gave a nod to them having babies, because hers "he wasn't you" to his question "why no babies?" is always in the back of my mind when I think about them. So it is like something that ought to happen when they get together.
I am so glad I read this story, it resolved a lot of aching feelings that I was left with after seeing their story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »