Reviews for Vampires, Spoons, and Glitter
Hilarious! And awesome! :D :D
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Lol so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! This is hillarious!
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this fanfiction! It was so cool!

Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
*dissolves into a fit of hysterical giggling*

Oh my. *wipes away tear* That was wonderfully fantastic.

I feel like a horrible person for saying this, but I seriously approve of Dean's plan. The things from Twilight are not vampires, the things Sam and Dean hunt are. Anyway, it's probably a good thing Sam distracted his brother and burned the book. While disappointing, it would have been worse for them if Dean actually succeeded. Good fic!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It was good. I had to laugh thinking how short lived Bella and Edward's romance would have been if Dean and Sam arrived on the scene.
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Funny! Nicely done!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
LOL Still, I believe Sam telling Dean it had probably been a dream, merely postponed the problem. They would have to talk about it anyway eventually because Dean is certainly going to remember it was real as soon as he's sober again.

Cute ideas though, especially if this was the result of a late-night writing session.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Burn, baby, burn.
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aw Sam, you ruined his fun! I could see Dean wanting to do that bit of public service. XD and it could easily fit in canon with some of the Twilght references they've done.
It'sJustADream chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this! I love the idea of Sam keeping him out of trouble as well by burning the book and ahh! Well done, so good _
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Loved it! I can easily see this being a scene in the show.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is funny because I actually DID kill Stephanie Meyer in one of my fanfictions. Of course she was a vampire herself so it would have been irresponsible to leave her alive.
FrostedFeathers chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hello! :)

Well done on that little story! :) It made me laugh! I quite like the suggestion of showing Stephanie Meyer what vampires are really like - it's totally something Dean would come up with! :P

Once again, well done! :D

Xx KA xX
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"No, we are going to capture a vampire, take it to her house, leave it on her front porch, and drive away really fast."

I'm on board with that plan but they should stick around and kill the vampire later. Can't let it run loose. And they can always say: "We tried but we were too late to save her."

Sam is such a spoilsport.