Reviews for The Prognostication Analysis
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
i have been looking for a fic where jo and allison talk about this and I finally found one!:) this was awesome! i think this would be good as a stand alone or a chapter ifc but i really wanna read more..continue?
reynanuy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really liked the way Jo found out about this thing, sadly there was no jack/jo interaction pre or post the confrontation with Allison. Nevertheless I think Jo is a little OC, it's clear in the show that their feelings are more complicated than what you wrote in. But it's funny you having Allison mentioning the years they all have known each other, I suspect that will play a part in the show's continuation of this plot. In any case it was a fun read. ;)
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Those two really do need to clear the air more than anyone else. So many good arguments! It's interesting to see a full-throttle irrational Allison, but also touching on how utterly emotionally traumatized she was for that month. I can see her being upset that the Matrix Carter didn't choose her more than anything else (I found that to be the most unbelievable thing about the Matrix). It was exciting to see you include that angle.

And I'm so glad there's no Sophie's Choice with Zane and Carter! From the beginning, I've appreciated the professional relationship between Zane and Allison-it defies the cliche about attractive people inevitably having to hook up.
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
How very interesting. I really do like the conversation that takes place and it would be great if it took place on the show. It seems very theraputic and i think that's what the characters need. Anyway, i hope you write more stories soon!
Wyndes chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ha! Sophie's Choice with Carter in Zane's body would be...fascinating. LOL. Although probably especially rough on Jo. This was a nice discussion, though, and a really interesting analysis of where they might be coming from. I wonder if Stark came back tomorrow what Alison would do. Thanks for the fun reading this morning!