Reviews for Lessons in Epic Storytelling
Liah chapter 13 . 8/19
Thank you. Just Thank you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 6/15
I absolutely loved this story. The ending was so sweet.

All of your characters were so well written. Especially Abed, which would the be hardest to write I think (all the of the movie references).
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 6/15
I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed this epic of a story. It is just so good and I don't think I have enough words to express it. Awesomeness!
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 6/15
Awesome story! I totally guessed she was pregnant!
Azue chapter 1 . 6/4
I just adored this! So wonderful and witty and clever! It's the best I've read so far in this tiny fandom. Cool. Cool cool cool.
Dkd chapter 13 . 5/28
I wish i was more eloquent and had a better grasp on expressinng my emotions, but that's simply not the case so I'll settle with saying: this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Throughout reading it I could see literally every character in exactly the situations you wrote them so clearly because of how believable you made them (Pierce's comments cracked me up every time) and I might have messed up my sleeping schedule just cause I couldn't put my phone down until I finished reading. Thank you so much for writing this fic, it made me feel the widest range of emotions and really made my day(and night). You're an amazing author and this is a truly great story!
annaroan chapter 1 . 4/10
I loved this story and everyone felt so in charactergreat work!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 13 . 2/13
I really enjoyed this story. You did an amazing job capturing the flow of the show and keeping everyone in character. I actually felt like I was watching community which is amazing because I always wished they did more to explore the Abed/Annie relationship. I didn't really enjoy the pregnancy twist myself, but each to their own and it continued the story nicely. Thanks for the story and the much needed fan service!
Scoutingforgeeks chapter 13 . 2/5
I'm not going to say I liked your story, I'm going to say your story is the standard by which all Annie/Abed fanfiction should be judged.
This was such a good story, I clicked it because of the rating - I'm not ashamed to say I wanted some juicy bits! - but I stayed because of the wonderful storyline. I really enjoy Annie as lead, I find it very easy to empathise with her and to understand her attraction to Abed. I also loved how you wrote the other characters, your Britta was the most lovable, Troy was utterly endearing, Peirce's lines were always on point, as were Shirley's and then there was Jeff. I've never liked him on the show (I think he's acted brilliantly, I just wouldn't want to be good friend of he were real, the same goes for Britta actually, yours is the only version I like of her) and you got his aloof attitude and difficulty emoting really well.
I'm definitely going to follow you for future stories, even though I'm super late to the Community party!
P.s. your name choice of Sarah would have pleased Gubi I'm sure, as Sarah was the name of the wife of Prophet Ibrahim. I only know this because two Libyan friends of mine just named their baby girl Sarah! So whether or not it was accidental on your part, I'm sure your Abed knew what he was doing by suggesting it!
honey97 chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
This story was really beautiful. It made laugh, cry (happy cry) and aww at every stage. Thank you so much for writing this lovely fan fiction, your writing is superb.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I'll admit, I passed over reading this story a few times because the summary didn't grip me. When I finally decided to try reading it, I wasn't so sure about the format either. But once I settled in and gave it a try, you completely won me over. Personally I like Annie and Abed having a more platonic relationship (as they did on the show and I'm glad it stayed platonic) but the way you built up the relationship was really great. Despite my initial reservations the format was actually very true to the show I thought, especially when a character other then Annie was telling a section since it was reminiscent of the third season Halloween episode. I liked that some of the "don't tell Britta" moments actually turned out to be quite important to the story rather then a once off joke.
I had a sneaky feeling I knew Annie's big secret for most of the story, but it was still fun trying to see if I was right! The story in general has great rereading potential because I've read it three times and pick up something new each time. The ending was very sweet and hit all the right notes... Though I would liked to have seen Abed and Annie deal with the pregnancy as a whole and parenting. That could have been a story in itself. The idea of Abed with a baby is just too cute.
So to sum up, I'm glad I gave this story a shot because it is an absolutely wonderful story. :)
Quiet.Flight.Risk chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
Hi! I just wanted to say they that I loved this fic! It was really cute and super well-written! I'm normally a Jeff and Annie shipper but I still really enjoyed this! I think I read it in like a day! Thanks so much!
Brianne
im-from-mars-duhh chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
Okay, first off, this is an AMAZING story! It's so well thought out and well written, and it literally kept my on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next after each interaction between Annie and Abed. They're my favorite ship in Communtiy, so needless to say, I fangirled a lot. I love how you had the characters give away some spoilers and then we got to read those spoilers in full scenes later. That was amazing. I also think that you did a really great job with the portrayal of characters. Everything they said and did seemed like things that they actually would say and do on the show, escpecially with Shirley. Honestly, she had some great lines that I laughed out loud at in this story because they were really funny and were totally things that she would say. Also, when they were trying to think of a name for the baby, all I could think was "Sarah! Sarah! Name her Sarah!" because of the movie that Abed had been shooting with Annie, so I was really happy to find that she was named Sarah when I scrolled down. So, overall, I'm really glad that you wrote this story. It's amazing and I hope that you continue to write because you are really good at it.
DandelionDreaming chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
This was such an enjoyable read. You kept the characters true to themselves while also constructing quite a believable romance. I never once was irritated by an unrealistic plot point, so congrats on a genuinely good story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
This is so so so so incredibly cute. I loved your characterization of everyone, particularly Pierce and his relationship with Annie. He's this racist, sexist dude 99% of the time, but he also craves a family and he tends to see Annie as some sort of daughter he never had or something like that, and it comes across so well in your writing. This is great, I loved it to bits!