Reviews for Lessons in Epic Storytelling
PapallonaDaurada chapter 13 . 11/11/2020
Your story was really great, I really loved it, I didn't see the secret being a pregnancy coming, but it was nice!
KashianXanthe chapter 13 . 9/19/2020
I came by this story quite on accident, but it was totally worth it. I loved every moment of this story
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2020
Amazing!
stricturesofglory chapter 13 . 6/3/2020
Loved it. Wish you were still posting stuff.
Jelenybeany chapter 13 . 6/2/2020
Holy frijoles that was AMAZING! I checked your livejournal and see you had thought to start another Annie/Abed story but never did. It's a bummer because there are so few and you are exceptionally talented.
Jelenybeany chapter 8 . 6/2/2020
I've never read any fanfic that wasn't Harry Potter, but recently finished watching Community. There aren't many Abed/Annie stories, and the ones available are usually mega short one shots.

Thank goodness I found this. I'm not done, but this is addicting. The one small criticism I have is the constant use of "blonde girl", "brunette girl", etc. It's annoying and actually confusing. It would be best to stick with pronouns and their actual names.

This reads just like an episode of the show and I can clearly picture all this happening. Well done!
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 13 . 5/26/2020
This was a great story. I spent most of the day reading it, and it was well worth it. The characters all felt very in-character, and I liked that you didn't gloss over Abed's difficulty with emotions. The way him and Annie wound up together never felt forced, and the drama was never over-the-top or unrealistic. It also wasn't unforgivable. It was just people making mistakes. Thanks for taking the time to write it up and post it!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2020
Aamzing!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2020
Big boobs seems to want the terrorist Hahahahahhahaa

Soo goood! This fic is amazing! I'm such Annie x Abed trash
Onlybooksandchocolate chapter 13 . 5/10/2020
This is absolutely perfect and so so so beautifull
eurydicesflower chapter 13 . 4/14/2020
this was so great,,, tbh i read this in one day and i never regretted it finishing it and i love how you wrote the characters 3
Silverflare07 chapter 13 . 3/10/2020
I know you finished this story 8 years ago and that I am so beyond behind on the times. But I have to stop and tell you how absolutely amazing this story is. I am honestly so blown away by all of it. From beginning to end it was perfect and Sarah made my heart melt. The way you portrayed these characters and their growth and interactions was absolutely amazing. You are a truly gifted writer and story teller. Reading this took up most of my morning but it was worth every second.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 9/2/2019
This story was absolutely perfect! I love how you tied everything up. I gotta admit I guessed the big reveal in the first Chapter, but it was kind of a throw away guess based on how things were happening. I giggled and said 'Aww!' out loud so many times. Thanks for writing this.
notinuseanymore2 chapter 13 . 4/6/2018
This was wonderful. I read the whole thing in one sitting and it was incredible, so effective and I love how you tied up all the plot points. Just beautiful.
Liah chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Thank you. Just Thank you.