Reviews for Darkness Returns
destinykeyblade chapter 59 . 2/21/2014
*Vulcan hand-sign* Greetings. This has been... interesting. Bit odd - QUITE a bit odd - but it's clearly kept me reading, if I've made it all the way here ;) I have to be honest: at the beginning, I think I frowned through every chapter. Every character spoke in the same manner, abstract and not very in character, particularly on Sephiroth's part, 'memories' or no. They still do that, really, but I've since gotten used to it - it's your writing style, and the style of this story, and after I managed to chill out, it's all good. That said, I liked that little bit in Zack's head in 58; just smile and nod...

So, more review-y things. Overall, I find the story strange, as mentioned, but again it's kept me reading, and will continue to until its completion. And really, it's fanfiction. It's entitled to weirdness. I'm curious as to how this final battle mess is going to go, and how it's going to start. For such a major player in the grand scheme, we really haven't seen much of Chaos, and the fact of his powers is going to make life much more difficult for the heroes when he decides to swoop down and start dealing out damage. And of course there's Jenova. Where are the Remnants, by the way? Do they still exist? If so, whose side are they going to be on? And there's Genesis and Omega/Weiss and the Turks and Hojo and whoever else Chaos revived to keep up with... You've got your work cut out for you with the conclusion of thos story 0.o May the force be with you. And I'll be here, waiting for another chapter. ...Maybe next time I'll be able to put together a more intelligent review. I've not slept much, and this all feels like rambling to me -.- Sorry.

destinykeyblade
HazzaTL3 chapter 59 . 2/16/2014
That was a confusing chapter. Of course my sleep deprivation isn't helping.

the author notes are interesting. jenova care to speculate about where Chaos might send you after you fulfill the mission to destroy Gaia. How do you feel about Sephiroth calling you mother.
HazzaTL3 chapter 58 . 2/8/2014
Welcome back. I do love this story. You forgot the line break between jenova and seventh heaven.
HazzaTL3 chapter 57 . 12/27/2013
I always love these chapters.

I kinda miss the Jenova author comments before each one. Can't she talk to us again lol.
HazzaTL3 chapter 56 . 12/9/2013
Nice chapter, i miss the regular updates.
HazzaTL3 chapter 55 . 11/21/2013
damn your little cliff hanger right at the end.

is Jenovas story being updated still or is that lost now with vthe pc crash?
SilvermilleniumXD chapter 54 . 11/11/2013
OOH! This is getting really interesting now! I can't wait to see what happens next.
HazzaTL3 chapter 54 . 11/3/2013
I like it, extended dream sequence. how I have missed this story.
SilvermilleniumXD chapter 53 . 7/22/2013
Haha. I have been reading this for a while and I finally managed to catch up. I honestly think you've got a great thing here and I cant wait to find out what happens in the final battle. I honestly cannot wait to see where this goes
HazzaTL3 chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
nice update, thought she was training Aerith?

Just had a thought where's Angeal?
HazzaTL3 chapter 52 . 7/9/2013
I love the flashback.. never considered it in that way. giving me a whole new perspective on the game, and makes it so very plausible too.
HazzaTL3 chapter 51 . 7/3/2013
I like the fact Jenova os a main character here. Don't want to see her pushed back into the shadows again.

I think split the chapters up part for jenova rest for cloud and co.

you're doing a great job here. Would like for Sephiroth to be approched by Minerva amd given immortality and the chance to be free of Jenovas control.
HazzaTL3 chapter 49 . 5/29/2013
Couple questions
1. when was Genesisnin the lifestream?
2. where's Angeal?

found the conversation with Jonica/Sephiroth/Chaos confusing wasn't sure who said what..

Also what colour is Jenova's natural skin.. in the game it's Blue but that was while hooked to Hojos machinery.
HazzaTL3 chapter 48 . 5/19/2013
..insert predictions here..

not bad. white/black materia wasn't it in the crater where sephiroth summoned meteor? so fell into the lifestream when it errupted..
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 48 . 5/19/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEPP! BEN! Okay, I'll leave now...