Reviews for Purgatorio
Avenone chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Stranger 1993 chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
I'm super late on this review, but I've been so bust with school. I'm so glad you decided to continue!
Aliniah chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Get up Dean! That lady has a serious wicked streak letting Dean see everything he wanted. I'm sad Cas wasn't in any of those visions. Cas is normal...right? He can be part of a normal life ...right?...right? lol. Thank you for updating this!
Casismyfavorite chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
Dean's memories just broke my heart. The beautiful wedding made me so teary. The torture is relentless- poor Dean :( I don't know how Dean is going to survive all this without breaking. I need to know what happens next!

Your notes about what to expect in the future chapters are awesome- I can't wait :)
stefanswifey01 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
This story is still amazing.(-:
stefanswifey01 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Love the chapter.(-:
remanth chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
This was a beautifully written chapter. I loved the description of the memories and the wedding broke my heart. I'm just curious, are you going to write Sam and Castiel's memories in this layer? I think Cas's would be especially interesting, considering all he's seen and done. :)
Destiel101 chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
I didn't think there would be more. But I'm glad there is.
CrystalCay chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Oh my Castiel... My feelz have been crushed, shattered, torched to ashes, stomped on by a stampede, shoved into a tiny box, forced into an erupting volcano and put on the bottom of the ocean to rot for all eternity.
I had to stop reading this chapter last night because I would have woken everyone in my house with sobs. This is the best thing I have ever read.
IdrilPuck chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
I LOVE this story! And don't worry that its not cannon, I've read Tons of AU fanfiction that are great! And to be honest, I like your version of purgatory alot better! Please keep writing! Also, I loved that they met up with Balthazar, but it got me thinking, dose that mean that they might meet up with a certain trickster archangel too? Huh? ;) I hope so, I LOVE Gabriel! :)
Thankyou for writing this story! It is so Awsome!
Stranger 1993 chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
Words really can't describe how happy I am that you've decided to go on. This is a really great story you've got here; a really interesting one. The plot is fantastic and your writing style is pretty good too! This journey with the boys is one that we HAVE to see all the way through, no matter what happens in canon. It deserves that much. I cannot wait to read more!
Stranger 1993 chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Oh, this should be fun!
Stranger 1993 chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD! Such a good chapter, loved it! And DEAN! xD I can't find the words...
Aliniah chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! I can't wait to find out what this level has for he boys to make it through.
Stranger 1993 chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
UGH! Why do my boys keep getting separated! :( I love the whole Cas and Bal friendship, but... why!