Reviews for Foundation For Wedded Love
Glomford chapter 12 . 6/9
This belongs in Austen's novel. Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, this is canon. I was annoyed she didn't elaborate more on Edmund and Fanny's romance, but I don't have to be, now that I've found this fic! I hope you'll continue!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 5/11
FINALLY! Edmund! You adorable, oblivious idiot! I really love this story! I've always loved Fanny and Edmund and was always disappointed that we never got to see the romance happen between them. I hope you update soon!
Cybru chapter 12 . 3/10
This is great! Feels like I'm reading J.A. Please continue!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 12 . 3/3
I really love your story because it fills the gap the novel by Jane Austen left as to how Edmund comes to fall in love with Fanny, and of course allows me to remain much longer with these wonderful characters :D
I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
PrashamsaMerugu19 chapter 12 . 2/18
I love your writing style... It so close to the book's style... and the fact that Edmund is jealous about Lawrence is really amusing... Hope you update soon...
Edmund being suspicious of Lawrence is just too funny.
This fic is absolutely fabulous.
MariEvenstar chapter 12 . 1/7
It has been a long while. Do you plan to finish this story anytime soon?
Batraz chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
please do space your words in your description of this fic:

"confidante, his dearest friend and cousin, Fanny,..."
danielneljack chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
I'm impressed that you are able to pull off writing in an old-fashioned Austen-like style - I daresay most of us couldn't! The characterisation is very convincing too. I will eagerly await the next chapter - I'm very much looking forward to seeing what Edmund will do!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Looking forward to the concluding chapters!
Biblioiam chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
This was brilliant as always and honestly very cannon for not being cannon... Can't wait for the next chapter... I also hope, since edmund put fanny through the very thing he worried Mr Lawrence might put her through, that he doesn't get let off the jealousy hook just yet... ;)
LiningsOfSilver chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Yay, he's worked it out (finally) :) I love the moment of realisation - I think you timed it very well.
Thank you for the updates (I've been away so didn't see them until now), I'm really enjoying this story! I'm looking forward to hearing what happens next :)
I hope he tells her straight away and doesn't dwell too long on the misunderstanding with Lawrence.
Or maybe he could tell someone else first? That could be a fun scene to write (and read :D )
Yes, the more I think about it, the more I like that idea. Maybe he could tell Tom (or someone else)
Keep up the great work :)
Ines chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Finally! Great chapter.
Vee22 chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
Oh, Tia - I absolutely loved this chapter! What a wonderful description of Edmund realising and acknowledging his feelings. It completely satisfies my longings for an in-depth look at Edmund's heart in a way that Austen never fully addresses.

The paragraph outlining how Edmund would not be able to relinquish Fanny into any man's care for he loved her himself - just beautiful. And perhaps I have Emma on the brain but somehow it reminds me of Emma's realisation that Mr Knightley must marry no-one but herself ;)

I now look forward to Edmund's pursuit of Fanny and the eventual happiness of both - perhaps I'm skipping ahead too much and you have more drama in store, but you know I love happy endings :)

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!