Reviews for Foundation For Wedded Love
LiningsOfSilver chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, it's an excellent insight into Edmund's thoughts! I really love (and admire...) Austen but I must admit she was certainly fond of leaving a lot to the imagination, particularly the gentlemen's opions. So it's great to hear the story from Edmund's perspective. Personally I think that the slow progress really suits the characters and story! I certainly wouldn't want it much faster, it wouldn't be as good rushed.
Best of luck and please update soon!
Hildegaarde chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Hey this is pretty good! Any chance you're planning to update again even after a long absence from it? I'm very curious to see how you continue!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This story is wonderfully done, absolutely spot on. I hope you finish it one day as I was quite disappointed with the lack of attention given Fanny and Edmund in the actual novel, and these few chapters were beginning to satisfy very well!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
It's good that Edmund is finally seeing Fanny in a different light
evanna11 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
oh, this is sooo lovely. i wish there was more of it.
theredrobin chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Well, as you well know, I have no room to talk when it comes to updating with any kind of reasonable timeline, so this was a lovely find. (And I stumbled across it late too.) Aw, and thanks for the shout out in the notes; this story is a genuine pleasure to read.

As ever, Edmund seems to be slow on the uptake, but it's clear he's catching on bit by bit. I feel like he is a man who requires desperate/extreme circumstances to crawl out of his own head both to recognize his own feelings and to realize what is happening around him. All in good time.
Rosa Cotton chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
So wonderful! Edmund/Fanny is my favorite Austen couple, and I always was disappointed we weren't given a glimpse into their romance in the book. Your story is very cannon and believable. You write Edmund so well. I look forward to seeing more of his journey.

Keep up the great work!
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Ah, this is charming. I just found your tale and am enjoying your canonical phrasing as well as the exploration of Edmund's character. Like you, I found his falling in love with Fanny to be almost criminally rushed in the original. This is very nice, indeed.
mamabear86 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I loved it :) Carefully thought out conversations like between Fanny and Susan in the schoolroom are my favorite parts... can't wait for Edmund to wake up and have some lovely conversations himself. :)
Mamabear chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Would love to read more!:)
Mamabear chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Excited to see that someone else appreciates Mansfield Park! Yes, I've always been super disappointed that Austen didn't continue on with her wonderful conversations and character development in the completion of what we all were waiting for. Hope to see more soon, I very much enjoyed this chapter.
Paulina chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
You are definitely the best fanfiction author I've ever read! This is first-rate writing, great job!
cutecanuck chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
i am so glad you are writing this! i've always been convinced that there would be fewer fanny/henry fans in the world if jane austen had actually shown us the fanny/edmund romance, rather than just saying that it happened. i hope you keep writing!
Mikro chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Cute story, very fine. I like it a lot so far.
You also do a great job i preserving Ms. Austins way of writing.
Looking forward to a nervous Edmund ;)
theredrobin chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Yes, I think so, much to my relief. I like these quiet, calm moments you are spanning to show Edmund coming closer and closer to discovering how he will soon come to regard Fanny as a much more than a cousin. Very realistically done.