Reviews for Someone Worth Remembering
Guest chapter 29 . 5/27/2015
Loved it! I was so surprised by the amount of reviews this had received, it deserves so much more.
However, It's a shame that you had published a sequel but only added one chapter and left it :( especially leaving this story on such a massive cliff hanger.
C.B. Weasley chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
Okay! Thanks!
Someone's Charm chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
I found this fic when I decided to give the Other Tributes a try, and I'm so glad I did! Stopping for sleep was hard. Ira is a real gem of an OC. I can believe her, relate to her, and wish the best for her. In the earlier part of the story, I loved how things developed between Cato and Ira while not ignoring other tributes entirely, primarily her district partner Dany. He was more than the usual scared little tribute. He had personality and a special talent with explosives that I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see used in the arena, but I do see how that may have interrupted rather than furthered the story.
In training and the early half of the arena, there was a great subtlety to Cato's feelings. I actually wished we hadn't had anything in Cato's POV, because not knowing is part of the fun. It was suspenseful wondering "is he sincere or just using her, trying to unnerve her?" I really love that. It kept things difficult and complicated. When they finally kissed, it felt heated, dramatic, and perfectly timed. You kept Cato in-character while making it believable for him to kiss another tribute. That's boss status.
Another really pro thing about this fic is how you made the arena and its events your own. Too many writers take the easy way out of sticking too close to the book. With additions like the vicious District 8 tributes, I felt like I was reading a whole new Hunger Games, and it swallowed me.
Once we got to after the arena, even though I prefer to stick in Ira's POV, I can see why you'd switch to President Snow and Seneca's conversations. It adds to the build-up.
Thanks for such a well-done, story that I had so much fun reading!
Blueberrytoast chapter 29 . 9/27/2012
Yay, Cato! Love the story, update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
This is one of the best Cato stories I've read ever. I honestly can't wait till the sequel!

I really hope the Ira will go to District Two with Cato! I don't think I could stand to see them broken up. Please hurry with the sequel! :)
runnergirl1234 chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
Not gonna lie one of my top favorite Cato and OC stories! I honestly thought Cato was going to be like its over Ira and listen to Brutus but he obviously didn't!
Anyways I vote for Ira going with him! I honestly don't think they should split up, but I would like to know abou Ira's family so maybe tying that in some how or some way but I'm sure you probably have any idea
Anyways great chapter and can't wait for the sequel to start!
julesjumper chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
So it is over...I'm a little bit sad but happy that there could be a sequel!
You really need to continue writing in general because great talents like you are hard to find in the jungle of fanfiction!
Your characters, the plot, your style of writing...Everything is amazing!
And you should be proud of yourself - You successfully finished writing a story! That's freakin' awesome.
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
OMG! THIS IS ONE OF TE MOST AMAZING CHAPTERS BY FAR!
and yeah, it would be sweet if ira followed cato
I'm not a piece in their games chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
Awwwww! I love this story plz continue!
I'm not a piece in their games chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Nice very nice... I would read the whole thing in one go but i need slepp
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Hope that you update soon, because this was really a tease to stop right here. Makes me wonder how you going to go about writing out what happens though the second and third books.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
That sounds cute really. :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Wow you killed foxface off fast.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
She's the fruit Loop -_-'
malin chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
Another awesome chap :) Thank u!