Reviews for Navel Piercings Are All the Rage, Sis
Thunderfall chapter 1 . 1/17
oh my god! that was so adorable!
QP chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Omuhgudness. Your writing style, bruh. Dulcet ringings to my ears, everything's so neatly detailed. Ahaaa, this idea was great. Now you're just presenting to me more memories of the Farron sisters for me to miss and cry about.

LIGHT. WHY YOU SO EMOTIONALLY CONSTIPATED AND SOCIALLY AWKWARD? BUT I HAVE TO SAY, IT'S ALL THE MORE REASON FOR ME TO LOVE YOU.

Oh so you did see what happened in FFXIII-2 after all. I cried too, homie. Even harder the second time. I think what's driving me to jump around fics is because I'm just NOT satisfied with the tragedy of the Farron sisters. NO. NEVER. FUGGIN' SQUARE ENIX IS DRIVING ME NUTS GODDAMIT, YOU BUILD UP THEIR BEAUTIFUL BOND AND JUST TEASE US WITH AN ENDLESS TRAIL OF TRAGEDIES. WHAT A DOUCHE MOVE, GOD I AM JUST SO FUGGING HURT. Assholes.

Anyway, don't get me wrong for being upset with how Squeenix led the story on to be. It's a beautiful tragedy, really, but I have to be honest and say that I am not satisfied. I love reading your little nibblets on the Farron sisters because you pull it off very realistically. No... not just with the tragedy, but every little bonding moments they have together. It really weaves my heart back to pieces if not breaking them due to a constant reminder that the Farron sisters won't seem to have a chance in ever reuniting again.

Oh, and I love you as an author for writing all of this C:

You're so great.
black.dot chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my god. These fanfics are related to the previous ones. T_T
I think this was the one of pictures in the previous story. Where Serah just stayed in Lightning's room. T_T
flightshep chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You are an amazing writer I think you captured this enticing sister relationship so well! This is one of my favourite serah-lightning sisterly fics! I turned 18 4 days ago and got a navel piercing dedicated to my sister and I owe 100% of the idea to this fic! Gotta do something crazy on your 18th!
Standing on the Edge chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was awesome! XD
lightning1997 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
woah nice fic, faye!

Yeah you're right. FFXIII-2 final DLC is really sad. I almost cried when I saw it. And I blame Square Enix because SE is so mean to the sisters. D:

Well... I love this crazy thing for their birthday. The first time I read ur fic, I didn't believe that Light has a navel piercing button. And then I google it. and... you're right. and I cant believe it! O_O

Y'know.. You made great stories so far and I love them... and Im waiting for more.. ;)
l3itterness chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You are an amazing writer, i was pulled into the different waves of emotions that hit me as I read your story... i could even imagine it being an actual pre-story to the plot in the game itself. The last part left me close to tears. Haven't gotten 13-2 yet but im hoping for more of these Sister moments... dont think they have em tho! Once again great story
SSanity chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I liked it. It made me smile. :D
black.dot chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
And I was just reading about stuff that Farron sisters had some forced, unexplored relationship because it wasn't fleshed out in the game. But here, you managed to do so. Huhuhu, it's happy but hints a tinge of angsty sadness. I feel sad, but happy for such small stories for them. Such a simple joy. :) :')
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
this is brilliant - i really like this well done!
Raziel12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was nicely written and it struck the right balance between warm and fuzzy and angsty. I like as well that there is some vague hinting at the darker turn that their lives will eventually take.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
It's a very sweet story, a bit angsty :)
lightning1997 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
woow what a wonderfull-sisterly-fic! :D thank you so much for making this fic, its really good! :D

ummm... y'know... I really love this fic... I love all about light and serah sisterly moment... because they barely show it in the game O_O...

and once again, this fic is really good! thank youu! :D

And I wanna give you a request... can you make another fic about sisterly moment? and a longer one if ya can... a fic that have some chapter in it...

well i'm just asking if ya can, i dont force you :D

see yaa! :))