Reviews for The conquest of Haruhi Suzumiya
TheKrister2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was an interesting piece of story.
You should work on the sentence construction as incorrect construction will lead to misunderstandings or no understandment at all. A little on spelling too.
Re-reading your text before uploading would be a wise choice.
Non the less it was an interesting story and I do say that you should continue this as it may become quite popular if you continue and don't have that many smaller faults in it.
Good luck.
And keep doing what you are doing.
Diamondhero253 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
XxNeo-ChanxX chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
LOL greatest idea ever thoes 2 together would be one of the best comedies of all time to bad this thing is dead
scapheap chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*blink* why didn't I think of this. This is going to be awesome.
theneutralite chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
oh what, you need to update man
Namikaze Nara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Update it! Update it!
You already promise it that you'll update it right?
This is so exiciting
Shinobi-san chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
please make another chapter...
Crow667 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
heh this is inteesting please do more!
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
If Haruhi grants his wish, then I wonder what will happen to the universe as we know it?
foldguy24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow, I wonder what will happen once Haruhi finds out about the whole goddesses and devils issue. And I would also like to see her reaction once she saw a goddess with halo and wings. More importantly, I want to see her reaction when she realize that both goddesses and devils are after Keima.
blue boy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
"i am god" heee wah i like your workne and its easier ta read if ya have an a idea pls updatene
Captain Senshi chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really love this idea! I was wondering why no one came up with it before. I mean, the whole gods thing fits in perfectly. Please continue it.
Heaven Canceler chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Okay the possibilities for this one are endless, if Haruhi actually believes him, heaven the world could change so that it suits Katsuragis wishes (which means a world that works like a dating sim) I am not sure if I should lough or cry, Kyon has it so coming...
TheNightingale13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
interesting story i am very interested on how it will progress