Reviews for Don't mess with my sister
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I like it, nicely done..
lilith-tw-vd-hp chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hi !
I LOVE Kol when he's like that ! Good OS ;D
Clara.
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
AWWWWWW That was so cute! I don't even know what to feel at this point. Part of my mind is grinning like an idiot because this is so cute and the masochistic part is yelling that Kol died TT But anyways, their sibling banter at the start of the story was adorable! :D Kol looking out for his baby sister is so sweet and the line about him hiding his hands because of the rashes was just brilliant. Love this little one-shot and the family bonding that you've managed to bring across with this and how you made their sibling relationship :) Love this fic and thanks for sharing! :)
Xquisite-Mischief chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
*-*
elijahlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Lol love it xx
elijahholic chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwwwh! Kol and Rebekah are awesome. A bit maniac but awesome nonetheless. :))
Love the story.
D chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love it :D
Lotheriel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lol, I love how you wrote this!
Kol is protective of Bekah of course, as you can see from my own fics I completely concur with that :)
Hellomarthamay chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aw that's too cute!
Nobody chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Love it
GravityOnEarth chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
OKAY LOOK. IM JUST GONNA DO FANART. PLEASE LET ME POST IT. I mean, this story is wonderful. I really wanted to find some good family stuff between Kol and Rebekah. Your fanfic has inspired me! Please PM me when you get this. :)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww! Loved that Kol would not allow anybody to hurt Rebekah, even though he was small and thin. i also liked the mentions of the other siblings. Laughed at william being covered in poisin ivy.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Too cute! I love the young Originals, lol ;)
BlondeShamrock chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww, that was so cute. I love Kol too, and I think your fics are awesome, so please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top, write more soon, they're addictive!
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Cuteness! It made me laugh.