Reviews for Pleasurable
Nazrita chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
im glad you finally updated. i dont mind waiting for the next chapter, though i do hope its soon XD
but i understand that when youre not inspired, you just not

looking forward to seeing how things progress between itachi and sasuke especialy now that its just them.
Nazrita chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
After Itachi mentioned it, I realized Sasuke could really be taken into an asylum and be seen as mentally unstable or something :/ I hope that doesn't happen to him...

I'm enjoying this story so far, keep up the great work

Please update soon
Biscuit15 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Yay! Update! :D Clearly you already know all about my thoughts on this one, but I must say that I am excited for more :D
Nazrita chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I was sad when the mother died D:

Poor Itachi and Sasuke...

And I have a feeling things are about to still get worse...?

Please update soon
AnimeObsessed1116 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
I would love to see where this story goes! Keep up with the updates ; )
Biscuit15 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Chapters are so short - you're killing me! But I shall live. I cannot wait for when the story REALLY begins :D
Biscuit15 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Awwww :3 I love how Itachi is so devoted to his family, minus Fugaku. I noticed he seems pretty easily started - the abuse? Yes, of course it's the abuse! DEATH TO FUGAKU!

Moar, please? :3 Almost done the next chapter for you, so it is a fair trade! XD
Biscuit15 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
AHHH! I MUST READ MORE! Hopefully longer chapters soon, but MOAR! :D
Arithena chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Omg I just bust a tear! Continue pls...
Biscuit15 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Such short chapters :( But I LOVED IT! Poor Mikoto :( I can't wait to see wwhat happens next! Moar please! :3
Biscuit15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D I love it and I CANNOT wait for more! U-umm.. no pressure, though! ;P

I absolutely LOVE the opening - you really do have a way with writing :D