Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
imashygirl chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Hahaha! Very true!

You always have the best ending lines. :)
imashygirl chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I can't believe how real everything sounds. Are you a mind-reader or something? ;)
imashygirl chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
It's amazing how you enrich a stroy with just a few words. Great job!
MsRSX chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Oh poor Lauren...she needs to buy a Rabbit, no issues with that lasting!
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Lmfao i thought this was really good, thats how alot of high school guys are. i love the meathaphor two pump chump great job lol.
eDWards.headboard chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
* College guys-there's the ticket!

* "she was giving Mike a blowjob in there, ugh. Wish I hadn't seen that." LOL at this AND this, "Two pump chumps."

* Very nice job. Thank you for writing.
deslyncullen chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Her dissatisfaction with her sex life came through clearly and we could see that her blasé attitude about sleeping around was just a front – IMO. If she was really a skank, then she wouldn’t be decimating. She would sleep with anyone. Again that’s just my view.

It’s a pity Tyler did not live up to expectations but what she doesn’t know, is that some college boys are just as bad at sex as high school boys.
Marie One chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
That was perfect and soo true. College guys will somewhat be slightly better when not loaded or high.
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Okay i know I'm late with the reviews but better late then never and i care about all you guys work so here i am and i hope you do the same :) This was an interesting style, i wont say it was bad because it wasn't, the dialog was executed beautifully great job.
deslyncullen chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I smiled at all the little special effects.

I loved the surprise package. Very considerate to "leave piece of himself behind" and they made good use of it.

How considerate of his lover to reassure him that the toy "doesn't compare to the real thing." So sweet.

Not knowing the identities of the characters didn't take away from my enjoyment of the piece in any way. In my mind, all hot, sexy men are Edward. Go figure. LOL.
EveryDayBella chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
For an experiment its not bad. It would have been nice to have a little more meat *heh* to it. Still good job.
LolaCullenx chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
This was so great! It was very fast paced and moved as a phone convo would have. I think you should be proud of this. It was very original. Good work!
IReen Weiss chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
This was. A. GREAT. IDEA! It's so funny... the disconnect between author and reader. I don't know what you visualized when you wrote this... but I saw it clear as day.

In fact... it was day. And the room was very white with lots of windows. Windows overlooking a garden that the two of them tend together when they aren't apart. Clean, fresh. Exposed in all the light.

The black Bosstones shirt actually stood out against the the fresh room. And when the shirt and boxers were discarded, I still saw them, standing out against everything else.

The light etched him and his fine body in a slight golden glow. His face wasn't very clear to me... but I think he resembled Edward. Still, it wasn't quite him. But even though I don't know his face, I still understand his expression when he first penetrates himself with the toy... when he comes... these are things you don't have to explain to the reader. We know what these things look like. Additionally, by not telling me, you let me pluck the best of the best of what I would've wanted to see. I was free to enjoy and be intrigued, because you GAVE your characters to me, by giving up any control of descrption and setting.

This was fantastic!

IReen
eDWards.headboard chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
* I thought you did an excellent job! I'm sorry you hate it. I'm sure it was a challenge to write, but it was very easy to you should get "extra credit" for taking the dialogue thing so serious!

* Thank you for writing.
MsRSX chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Ahhh I can't figure out the pairing, but I thought this was so well done. It could really have been anyone. I loved the gift :)