Reviews for Mixed Priorities
Love the story!
StarlightInHerEyes22 chapter 15 . 8/14
Hi! So I just finished reading this fic - sorry, I know its been out for ages - and I absolutely loved it. The NCIS Supernatural crossover idea was awsome! I really enjoy you're writing style, too. I guess no-one showed much interest in a sequel, seeing as I went through you're other works and couldn't find one, but I was thinking - it would be so cool if there was a sequel were something supernatural happened in LA and Gibbs or Abby asked the Winchesters to help, and then there was a whole thing with the meeting Hetty and the interaction between the brothers and the LA team.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm a big fan of you're works in the Merlin fandom, too. I'm not sure if this actually constitutes a review, but... thanks anyway :).
Sari Dark chapter 15 . 7/7
I loved this story! Nice job. :)
too-much-inspiration chapter 15 . 6/4
Overall, very well put together. Sam exorcising Azazel mentally in Season 2 is a bit of a stretch but not unfeasible. I was a little bothered that they had more than enough warning for the demons going after Gibbs to set some demon traps, but didn't. Otherwise nice story. Thank you for posting!
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 5/26
What a great place to throw a vision, Sam. You're going to take all of NCIS to go rescue Dean now, aren't you?
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/26
Slip , sliding away. Slip, sliding away. That's our boy.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 5/26
I am charmed by the nosey neighbors. These little extra characters on the side add a lot of color to a story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/26
Eye contact with Zeva would be a little over whelming. It's a wonder her eyes don't leave marks behind.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/26
I like the writing style. Very polished. Good job.
You do realize ciao is used as a greeting at a meeting or a party informally and comes from 1920s Italian and before from Latin and basically means 'I am your slave', or, as my showed it: ORIGIN

'1920s: Italian dialect alteration of shiavo '(I am your) slave,' from Medieval Latin sclavus 'slave.''
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 2/23
Great story! Liked the part with Sam's powers acting up a bit. :)
UndeadOctopus chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I think you did pretty well with their reactions. I feel like, next to Abby, Ziva would be the one to accept it the most easily; in the episode Chimera, they mentioned the possibility of the ship being haunted. When Tony asked Ziva if she believed in ghosts, she said "i do not not believe"
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
OK, love the story, just wanna point out the saying British or Scottish is redundant. It would be Scottish or English since Scotland is a British county. Also, Ducky's accent is English. Just for future reference. ;)
Lil'Am chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Hi !
I've just ended your story and I loved it ! I love how you write and the story is also perfect so all in all it's just amazing :D I really really loved it so thanks for writing it and for completing it (as according to you it doesn't happen a lot ;) ) I was just laughing like a crazy person in front of my computer and I was so glad no one was there to witness that :p (which would have probably ended with me being put in an asylum .")
Now I'm going to look for that other story you were talking about, with DiNozzo and his big secret !
Keep up the writing because this story was perfect :D
PS I'm French so sorry for the probable mistakes (but unlike Ziva I don't have the excuse of "I speak five languages so sorry if I get a little mixed sometimes" ;) )
Samantha V chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Nice story! Very good, consistent, characterization, and plot that clips right along. Just a quick suggestion, but there's a huge contingent of fans who love the hurt/comfort and Dean's bullet wound could have given you lots of opportunity to add in some hurty goodness.
Know it's been a few years, but hope that you still write a sequel :)