Reviews for Mixed Priorities
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 2/23
Great story! Liked the part with Sam's powers acting up a bit. :)
UndeadOctopus chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I think you did pretty well with their reactions. I feel like, next to Abby, Ziva would be the one to accept it the most easily; in the episode Chimera, they mentioned the possibility of the ship being haunted. When Tony asked Ziva if she believed in ghosts, she said "i do not not believe"
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
OK, love the story, just wanna point out the saying British or Scottish is redundant. It would be Scottish or English since Scotland is a British county. Also, Ducky's accent is English. Just for future reference. ;)
Lil'Am chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Hi !
I've just ended your story and I loved it ! I love how you write and the story is also perfect so all in all it's just amazing :D I really really loved it so thanks for writing it and for completing it (as according to you it doesn't happen a lot ;) ) I was just laughing like a crazy person in front of my computer and I was so glad no one was there to witness that :p (which would have probably ended with me being put in an asylum .")
Now I'm going to look for that other story you were talking about, with DiNozzo and his big secret !
Keep up the writing because this story was perfect :D
Amande
PS I'm French so sorry for the probable mistakes (but unlike Ziva I don't have the excuse of "I speak five languages so sorry if I get a little mixed sometimes" ;) )
Samantha V chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Nice story! Very good, consistent, characterization, and plot that clips right along. Just a quick suggestion, but there's a huge contingent of fans who love the hurt/comfort and Dean's bullet wound could have given you lots of opportunity to add in some hurty goodness.
Know it's been a few years, but hope that you still write a sequel :)
Samantha V chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Really enjoying the story so far!
Quick observation though: Dean was shot in the leg and he's not even limping? And there's no way he'd be able to crouch down. One thing in fics to be careful of is too rapid healing.
klu chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
This story was a lot of fun and I totally loved that they gave Abby the journal and promised to come back for it. They should have given Gibbs Bobby's number.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
klu chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Loving this story so far! Seven chapters in and I can't wait to catch up to your latest chapter! I knew Abby would come through! But now... Arrgh! FBI!

Just wanted to say I'm glued to it and will post more later!
CommChatter chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Nice. I liked it! keep up the good work!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I was hesitant to read this because of the descrip, but you are a very good writer.
fanficfantasies chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
What is rule number 6?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
*sigh* This is too Amazing! I read all the chapter in just a few hours! So tired but I felt so HAPPY! X3
So delicious! I'm satisfied! Good thing Gibbs let them free. Well... he always like that. Being nice on his way. X)
Fave!
bridgette22 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Hey from Australia! This was the first and best ncis and supernatural crossover. It was good!
karlii chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Nice one... I totally enjoyed reading it on this blustery fall day! :D

Off to read the other crossover you've got going!
karlii chapter 1 . 10/2/2012