Reviews for Mixed Priorities
meangene1976 chapter 15 . 7/7
Great story, loved it from beginning till end! I wish they'd make a crossover show for real that would be epic, but until then I'll just have to be content with great writing such as yours! Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to read more from you!
RoxanaHelene chapter 15 . 6/19
This was a really good story
ZivaWinchester chapter 15 . 1/22
Best FanFic I've ever read.
ZivaWinchester chapter 8 . 1/22
Loving it
Phoenix's Moon chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I just thought it awesome how on point the borax comment a few chapters back was. :p I wish that line had been in the show- not only does it fit Dean to a T, but also has the best touch of foreshadowing. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Love the story!
StarlightInHerEyes22 chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
Hi! So I just finished reading this fic - sorry, I know its been out for ages - and I absolutely loved it. The NCIS Supernatural crossover idea was awsome! I really enjoy you're writing style, too. I guess no-one showed much interest in a sequel, seeing as I went through you're other works and couldn't find one, but I was thinking - it would be so cool if there was a sequel were something supernatural happened in LA and Gibbs or Abby asked the Winchesters to help, and then there was a whole thing with the meeting Hetty and the interaction between the brothers and the LA team.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm a big fan of you're works in the Merlin fandom, too. I'm not sure if this actually constitutes a review, but... thanks anyway :).
Sari Dark chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
I loved this story! Nice job. :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Overall, very well put together. Sam exorcising Azazel mentally in Season 2 is a bit of a stretch but not unfeasible. I was a little bothered that they had more than enough warning for the demons going after Gibbs to set some demon traps, but didn't. Otherwise nice story. Thank you for posting!
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
What a great place to throw a vision, Sam. You're going to take all of NCIS to go rescue Dean now, aren't you?
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Slip , sliding away. Slip, sliding away. That's our boy.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I am charmed by the nosey neighbors. These little extra characters on the side add a lot of color to a story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Eye contact with Zeva would be a little over whelming. It's a wonder her eyes don't leave marks behind.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I like the writing style. Very polished. Good job.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
You do realize ciao is used as a greeting at a meeting or a party informally and comes from 1920s Italian and before from Latin and basically means 'I am your slave', or, as my showed it: ORIGIN

'1920s: Italian dialect alteration of shiavo '(I am your) slave,' from Medieval Latin sclavus 'slave.''