Reviews for I'll Cover You
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is good
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
John just compared Mycroft to a baboon. John gets to be a Hobbit. Sherlock's a dragon. And Mycroft's a baboon.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is so cute! Never thought I'd enjoy a Holmes Bros fluff _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I loved the little part when Sherlock knew he wanted to be a pirate XD ADORABLE!

And this...

"Sorry." Sherlock mumbled quietly. Mycroft thought he heard stifled sobbing in the back seat, but he chose to ignore it.

He glanced in the rear view mirror, and sighed. "Please, Sherlock, just don't do it again."

That made me go AWWWWWWW. Nice job!
no valid name chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aww! I loved it! That was wonderful! You are a brilliant writer! Now I must go write an essay:( Once again, I loved it!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aw! So much adorableness! Very enjoyable fic. I especially liked the stories when they were kids - nice use of the pirate motif throughout, even at the end. Sherlock was really cute, and Mycroft was a realistic older brother - they interacted well, and in pretty good character. Sherlock clinging to Mycroft in the rain was sweet, and I loved how Sherlock panicked in the fourth story about how he didn't want to go to the doctor because Mummy and Father would find out, and Mycroft just pointed out that their parents weren't idiots and even idiots would notice a CAST on Sherlock's leg. I really liked the opening to the fifth bit, too, where Mycroft did NOT do things like this - these lines here are priceless "And so when a man sped across London brandishing an umbrella like a lance who bore an incredible resemblance to one Mycroft Holmes, he was ready to fully deny that it was him. He even had an alibi." But even so, he WAS out there, protecting his little brother. Sherlock's reaction of "Took you long enough" and grinning was great. And the last bit was good, too - nicely detailed fight, and I liked the bit about Sherlock's coat billowing dramatically and how Mycroft thought that was the only reason he wore it.

Probably the only real criticism here is that Mycroft says if he gives any orders, the other two WILL follow them (and I did very much like Sherlock's rare, quick acquiescence), but... then Mycroft never gave any orders! So it seemed a bit unbalanced. Also, "Rafiki on steroids" is a hilarious description that I have a hard time imagining John using. But it was hilarious! Nice ending between Sherlock and Mycroft - Sherlock practically compliments Mycroft by saying he's not as out of shape as his diet suggests, and then their throwback to pirate days is pretty well done. The fact that Mycroft just killed a man and no one really cares is a little creepy, but they're kind of sociopaths anyway, so it's not that big of a deal - it just sort of disrupts the warm and fuzzy a little. And I'm not ENTIRELY clear on what Mycroft's last line was supposed to mean... Call first instead of what? There's no read indication as to how they all got into that situation in the first place, so did Sherlock somehow lead the bad guys to Mycroft, but didn't tell him they were coming...? That seems like a plausible explanation, but we don't get a specific one from the fic. Anyway, good story all around, really. I very much enjoyed it!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Mycroft was certainly epic with the umbrella. Especially in the last two.
Seranix chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was amazing. Rafiki on steroids. Ill be laughing at this one for a long time to come.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Those are excellent uses for umbrellas I am SO jousting with my bro with some of them on bikes! ;)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So my sister now thinks I'm crazy this had me laughing so hard and you have BAMF!Mycroft FTW I laughed so hard at the rafiki comment now everytime I see the lion king I will picture mycroft as rafiki
JoyfulWhispersInternet chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love Mycroft/sherlock fluff, good job on this one :)
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, this one is good too! I love how you paint Mycroft here. Always coming to the rescue. And though we know they have these spats between them, to see the real feeling behind it (that I think we all know is there) is really neat.

Great job!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh I just found your story and I love it, especially the first and the last section!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
badass mycroft. badass brolly.
Murmur chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
The last section was great, I loved the team work and action! A sturdy umbrella just for these occasions? Fantastic :)