Reviews for Digging Up the Past
Nikerdoodle chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
oo kool
Mei-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Cool! It's quite interesting and very mysterious. Keep it up!

Ganbatte yo!

Mei-chan
Yunari Rizaki chapter 16 . 12/11/2002
UMI-CHAN! I'M SORRY! I hadn't been able to do much of anything except update once or twice because my computer got really messed up. (And any reason WHY it did is beyond my reasoning _). So, despite the fact that this review is really late/belated for this fic, I'm reviewing anyway. I'd have to say I love this fan fic. I don't know what that Kishi girl is talking about. (She must be thinking too deep or something _") But, anyway, this fic, by far, one of the best fics that I've ever read. It surpasses your other fics as well, except maybe it's prequel and the 'Heart of the Water Dragon' fic (I think it's called that!) I really like the way you kept people on the edge, and the fluff is just so KAWAII! Anyway, thanks for another great fic, and get to work on that next fix of yours (unless I just haven't noticed it yet). So, I'll be e-mailing you soon. I still need some moral support for my fics (I have a new one- please read if you want/can). Thanks again, and great work! *Yunari*
Kishi chapter 16 . 9/13/2002
Ah, something to be improved upon. That's what they suggest. OK...

First off, though, you do have a good story. New Knights, a significant part for their significant others, a frantically paced storyline. The basic idea is good.

Still, though, the characters die. They just seem to be shallow. The old Knights haven't matured any in 200-something years. And the new Knights, not to mention the Guardians, seem to be clones of each other in terms of personality. I know they supposedly are different from each other, and you get a vague sense of it, but it doesn't stick.

On top of this, I have a hard time visualizing a few of the things you're trying to describe. I don't really notice any attempt at describing anything except to say that they exist. Might want to work on that.

The bottom line - the attempt is good, but it falls apart.
BluLadyK chapter 16 . 8/17/2002
That was beyond great! I loved that ending. It couldn't have been more perfect. As for your note at the top, I think that you should go for it. It sounds like an interesting story. I know someone who's been through it, and I know how much they needed someone. It still hunts her to this day, but she's found love. I think it's a good idea to get that kind of story out there. I encourage you 100%, and will read/review that story gladly. Till your next fic, ja ne!
shazzam chapter 16 . 8/17/2002
Great ending to your story! Beautiful job ;) About your new fanfic, that's a very strong theme but I'm sure that will help you in your time of healing, like what zipp mentioned. I look forward to reading it. Anyway, see ya next time!
zipp chapter 16 . 8/16/2002
*sigh* that was a beautiful ending. just perfect. i just love happy endings. *goes off in her own little world daydreaming* ok... your next fic sounds really strong. i think it would be a good subject that might help heal. what ever happens, i'll be waiting for your next story. so update soon or something like that.
shazzam chapter 15 . 8/15/2002
Hey Umi, great chapter as always ;) That's a good idea for your next fanfic. Good luck on that ;) Anyway, I look forward to the next chpater. Keep up the great work!
BluLadyK chapter 15 . 8/15/2002
Great chapter. I defnately like the longer chapters better! WAHH...evil cliffie! Please please please get the next chapter out soon! Till then, ja ne!
zipp chapter 15 . 8/15/2002
only one more chapter. i can so feel the love. ahem. anyway, your next fic sounds pretty good. i love sequels to the second series. sounds very interesting. can't wait to see it.
BluLadyK chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
That was great! Two outta three worked out! What is it with those water knights? They really need a break...hehe. Please get the next chapter out soon! Till then, ja ne!
zipp chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
so good so far. i really hope you continue soon. i need more chapters. i hope clef kicks takeru's butt. he's hurt mizuuma too many times. i feel for her. anyway, good job.
shazzam chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
Yay! Love is in the air! *laughs* Just kidding ;) Geez, what's up with Mizuuma and Takeru? *sighs* Oh well, I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up girl!
zipp chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
so good! the battle is over, but is it really? there are still problems in mizuuma's mind, i can tell. if only that takeru would lighten up on all that legend junk. please keep up the good work and update soon.
shazzam chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
Awesome! Ack! I can't stand Mizuuma and Takeru being so distant! They have feelings for each other, no da! Anyway, I look forward to what happens next!