Reviews for I Love You So Much Mom
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I'm still laughing about the "overprotective neurotic son" part. That was Chris alright - and how! XD

It's fascinating isn't it? How everyone seems to agree on the same things sometimes, even when there isn't specific evidence (that I can recall) that points to them taking place, such as Chris being so much like his mother in baking/cooking. :) It makes reading fanfiction that much more fun, I think.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I think you captured Chris and Wyatt really well here and, while I'm not entirely sure I completely understand the 'Chris's soul' talk, I enjoyed this nonetheless as I've also been pretty obsessed with Chris and season 6 lately and really enjoy the Piper/Chris dynamic; it's so cute how much of a mama's boy he is.

Very nice job here. :)
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love when Chris is way too mature for his age. And I also like how Chris has the other timeline memories as well. He mentions the field trips and the cooking lessons so casually and the others are like, "Huh?" I also can't help but wonder if you specifically made Chris talk in the past tense. "It HAPPENED all the time." Like, a long time ago.

"Chris had also insisted on frying the pancakes himself, although he didn't do it with the same childish enthusiasm that Wyatt had. It was more like he had suspected Leo would ruin his pancakes if he let him fry them." That was seriously funny. I don't think it was intended as a joke, but I can just imagine Mini Chris scrunching up his face in suspicion as Leo tries to take away the batter.

You mentioned in your author's note something about universal truths. XD It's so true! I've done that before. I just dislike how weak Chris is in comparison to Wyatt power wise. He has a great, strong personality, but he really got the short end of the stick in the whole powers department. I feel like that's a huge plot hole, too. He's the son of a Charmed One and an Elder and all he gets is orbing and telekinesis? Bullshit! He should at least get that electricity stuff from Leo's Eldery side. But anyway, the way I see it, Wyatt gets all these kickass powers, then Chris is gonna be able to cook, dammit!

Also, I'm totally guilty for making Piper a blubbering mess. She rarely cries and she should at least feel remorse for being a total bitch to her son. Which reminds me, the way the revelation went in the show? I disliked it. They hated his guts. They thought he was annoying and neurotic and they all threatened him on occasion, but when they find out he's related to them, it's like, "Well...I didn't really like you before, but you're family now, so I guess I have to. I guess I love you, actually." I want them to like Chris for who he is, not because he's family and it's obligation. Just annoyed me. I'm surprised Chris didn't say anything about it either, but I suppose the writers decided to ignore that.

Also, and I really hate to say this, but I want you to continue. As someone who's gotten this review before, I don't like saying it, but I really want you to. I know how it is, "I'm flattered that you want me to continue, but, um...No. Nope, not doin' it. I ended this for a reason. If I wanted to continue it, I would. Just, nah, nope, sorry. Not gonna happen. Thanks, though..." I get it! I do! I'm disappointed to see this end so soon. I want you to continue with maybe Chris getting more memories and then his parents talking to him about it and yada yada yada. It's been done before, lets admit it. I've done it before. But you're just so...original! I want to see how you would do it. I highly doubt it's ever going to happen, and I understand why, but just know I love this story, I am officially in love with you, and I want more of this or any Charmed story in the future!
Kokoro E. Junnaya chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aw, that was so cute! I love that Chris is a phenomenal cook Awesome little one shot!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
aww Chris is so cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I don't really know what to say about this one. It was incredibly sweet and funny but it had this sickeningly sad and real undertone that when it all merged together made for one hell of a story. Good Job.

DementedLunatic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That's a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
Helene chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This first chapter is amazing ! Please continue ! Can't wait for the next chapter ! Sorry for my english i'm french ! XoXo-H
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
luv it
boodebbie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very nice! I have been addicted to Chris fanfiction lately and it was a joy to read this one.
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Agree with you on almost everything. After reading Chris being revealed in every way imaginable, it’s nice to see something different for a change. Well except for the Piper getting emotional part :-p It did annoy me that there really weren’t any mother/son moments on the show. Just one pointless silliness after another *sigh* So wouldn’t mind seeing more of that in the show. Though not too overly, soap opera emotional :-)

Anyways, good, fluffy, family one-shot :-) Enjoyed Chris revealing things about the previous future as he was cooking and Leo’s thoughts about the Other Chris at the end. So great job on this :-)
Yue chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So fluffy, cute and a bit sad and mysterious. I like it. )

As an older sister who lived trought a good deal of jealous fits because of her younger brother I can say that Wyatt's behaviour is perfectly plausible. Besides...he's ten!xD

Yeah, it's the strange reality of the fan fictioner's truth. I remember reading a FF where Wyatt was not only the most powerful one(which is true) but even the most intelligent, and not as funny as the guy seen in Forever Charmed. I was quite taken aback.

In my head Wyatt is the funny, powerful one, honest and sometimes a little dorky, unable to even fry properly a egg while Chris is the smart, resourceful one as well as the neurotic and sarcastic.

But I'm digressing...I liked the whole air of ambiguity about the "how can he remember?" matter.

That's another reason for why I find Forever Charmed a little annoying, those little hints at Grams and Victor can mean everything as well as nothing.

At first I thought that Chris' death was the right thing, it made sense even if it was really heartbreaking. Then I started to feel a little bad, he had an horrible life, had to go throught a lot while in the past and then I died for a future "he" will never see. Not an happy ending for "him", not even with a prospect for an afterlife with his loved ones because, hey, that timeline disappeared! This sucks...

So the whole "maybe he's out there somohow" as always made feel a little better, and this one is easy-going, not-pathetic, well written and I really liked. Thanks and sorry for the half-pampleth and my bad grammar...xD
PiperLeo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
really cute story :)
lily forever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was really cute and nice and bittersweet. :)

I know what you mean about these "universal truths" in fanfiction... It would be so weird for me to read a fiction where Wyatt knows how to cook properly '. And I didn't think he acts weird, he's ten and a bit jealous of his brother... It happens ! .