Reviews for Through Thick and Thin
snixxjuice214 chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
Awww! The wheelchair race was super cute. I've had those and they are hard as hell on your arms but so much fun. I'm so glade this is gonna be a long story. Because I love it and find it incredibly amazing.
snixxjuice214 chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
Hell to the yess. San is back. I can't wait to see how things go on from here. I have a question. How much longer in this fic? Because with a title like this you can have them go through college and marriage and kids. Please say you are :) that would be amazing. Fantastic chapter. I can't wait till you update
snixxjuice214 chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
Hallelujah! Shes awake. That was the best flashback to wake her up too. Her first time with Brittany. So sweet. And I have a feeling all the I love yous' were from Brittany outside of San's memory. Please update again soon. I want to know how San is so badly. If she remembers or not. I hope to hell she dose because I don't think I could take it if she didn't know who Britt was.
Brittana4lyfe chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMGY AYS! Sanny is awake and after such a pervy dream ;D I think this whole story is just too cute and awesome. It's fluffy with just the right amount of drama. I also love the little flash backs that have been happening. Can't wait for the next update :)
feedmeadeadmau5 chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
Yaaaayyyy! AMAZING!i loved this chapter! Please update soon:)!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Wow amazing. Continue!
snixxjuice214 chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
I'm glade San's not blaming Brittany. That would suck. I hate that Santana's in a coma. I want her to wake up already. I don't know how much more Brittany can take. And if she wakes up and remembers who beat her they can get what they deserve.
Brittana4lyfe chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Angry Britt is so sexy! This story is just too cute. I hope Alice gets what's coming to her soon and Santana wakes up D: chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Awww so cute. I really love this idea, and please wake Santana up soon.
snixxjuice214 chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
Wonderful chapter. That was a very important part of their lives. When Santana realized she would do anything to make Brittany happy and by extension how much she loved her. Well done :) I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next with Brittany. I wonder what she'll tell San's parents. I know she has to feel responsible because Santana told her to go to Figgins about that girl but Brittany got mad at her and told her to leave it alone and she would take care of it her way. I know I would feel like crap if I could have done something to prevent something like that from happening.
Faberrybrittana14 chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
holy shit that was amazing.
snixxjuice214 chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Man I loved pissed off Brittany. I hate how she's gets into trouble while that bitch gets off scot free. I think Brittany should do something big like drop of or something like that. Maybe transfer schools or something. But get away from a school that won't do anything to a student who almost killed another one. I can't wait to see the next flashback San has. I think it should be the first time Santana said I love you to Brittany and ment it more than friends way. Like Britt was asleep on her after sex or something and she whispers it to her before falling asleep and Brittany really hears her. Something cute like that. Update soon :)
snixxjuice214 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
I like Santana's coma flashbacks. It's like she's reliving important parts of her life with Brittany always be her side. I can't wait till the next chapter. I wanna see some detective Brittany find the evil vile group of people who hurt the love of her life. I kind of want to see her go crazy on there asses. That would be funny. But I rather them all go to jail. Update soon please:)
snixxjuice214 chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
I just found this story and I love it. I hope Brittany finds the bitch who her San fast. They need to pay for what they did. Amazing chapter. I hope you update soon.
sheashoeaddict chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
I actually shed some tears :( Santana has to wake up ! Ahh your story is to good please continue writting