Reviews for An Avenger's Apologies
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/3
Thor singing karaoke? That would require video, so everyone could relive the hilarity. XD
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMGI Love it! Tony and Steve need more of these moments, they are so precious!
youwannabekate chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Now I've got this random picture of Thor holding Mjolnir (like I do when I've got a hairbrush singing into the mirror) belting out "DONT STOP! BELIEVING! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEEEEELING!"
You see what you made my subconscious do? Smh...
But yeah, this was good. Nice and fluffy, with a dash of bromance.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Steve is noble and humble, he'd apologize even if wasn't his fault. But the truth is, he was right and his words and acts inspired and changed Tony.
On the other hand, Tony said that everything special about Steve came from a bottle, that he was a lab experiment. And that is a lie. Steve strongest power is and has always been his heart. :)
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thor singing karaoke would make me pee my pants with sheer amusement.

Nice story, btw.
RawR chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
hahha thor singing karaoke?! hahahah Make him do a heavy metal song!1 who needs ears?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this one!
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Cool
together24x3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sooo good! I really loved their moment. For the record, the thought of Thor singing Karaoke is completely hilarious!
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Thor singing karaoke.
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Yes Thor singing kareoke sounds hilarious
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OMG! Thor Doing Karaoke? He Just Has To Sing "I Kissed A Girl" By Katy Perry. XD

Or An Equally Funny Song! XP

Your Next Fic Should Be About The Team Going To Karaoke! X3
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww that was sweet very steve like and I enjoyed the dabble into tony's insecurities :) also thors accent would make it hilarious!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very nicely written and such an enjoyable read. Great work!

And yes, Thor belting out a karaoke tune does sound hilarious. :)
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I would pay to see Thor belt out a song,

Lol. Congrats can't wait for more