Reviews for An Avenger's Apologies
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/18
Great story. I really liked it. :D
Frosty Abyss chapter 1 . 8/30
Better than other apology stories I've read. Unlike those,it was not bashing,it was heartwarming and believable.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/13
Absolutely yes! Please tell me there's a follow-up cause I would read the heck out of that!
So this was adorable! With all the drama that's been going on in that universe it's nice to see the two of them just getting along. And Steve being adorable and apologizing is totally in character because of COURSE he was still thinking about what he said in the heat of an argument! Gah! Sorry, Steve is one of my favorites.
Very nice job! XD
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
OMIGOD I wish there was a video just of Thor trying that! XD
Emily Evans chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I liked the story, but lacking Tony Steven apologize for saying how special of a bottle of wine ! Steven was always special so it was elgido for super-soldier experiment !
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Thor singing karaoke? That would require video, so everyone could relive the hilarity. XD
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMGI Love it! Tony and Steve need more of these moments, they are so precious!
youwannabekate chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Now I've got this random picture of Thor holding Mjolnir (like I do when I've got a hairbrush singing into the mirror) belting out "DONT STOP! BELIEVING! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEEEEELING!"
You see what you made my subconscious do? Smh...
But yeah, this was good. Nice and fluffy, with a dash of bromance.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Steve is noble and humble, he'd apologize even if wasn't his fault. But the truth is, he was right and his words and acts inspired and changed Tony.
On the other hand, Tony said that everything special about Steve came from a bottle, that he was a lab experiment. And that is a lie. Steve strongest power is and has always been his heart. :)
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thor singing karaoke would make me pee my pants with sheer amusement.

Nice story, btw.
RawR chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
hahha thor singing karaoke?! hahahah Make him do a heavy metal song!1 who needs ears?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this one!
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Cool
together25x3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sooo good! I really loved their moment. For the record, the thought of Thor singing Karaoke is completely hilarious!
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 6/26/2012