Reviews for A Dyne of Understanding
anakov chapter 1 . 8/14
I really like this story! I loved the mention of Stark Industries R&D and the way Tony in that state is not interrupted. Everybody knows better than that.
I have always thought that Tony and Loki are very similar to each other. The description of ThorPrince of Asgard who never understood Loki's decisions is spot on. Because in this fic Thor's not stupid, just unaware of the things Loki has endured in Asgard.
Thank you for writing this!
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 1 . 7/31
A ROUND PF APPLAUSE FOR THIS MAGNIFICENTLY WONDERFUL FANFIC EVERYONE *CLAPS* THANK YOU FOR THIS MASTERPIECE, 'TIS MOST WONDERFUL!
CureCaligraphy chapter 1 . 5/15
Nope, all seems in order. Do watch the Thor movie though, they should prove to be hilarious to someone who actually know mythology. I know I haven't stopped grinning since I found Loki's wikipedia article. Or Thor's, for that matter.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
seems about right except this needs to be a multi chapter fic
Screwtrap chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Sweetie, you nailed early-universe!Thor spot on.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Ha!
adotfiteme chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
oof sis snapped- great story! I remember reading this so many months ago and forgetting to bookmark it so I've been searching for it ever since- I'm so happy I've found this story again. Keep up the good writing and have a nice day!
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Great great one :)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Amazingly done really! I'm in love with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
... you know? something tells me that if asgard came to earth and searched "school shootings" they would be SHOCKED at how SIMILAR it looks to loki snapping, both in "thor" AND "the avengers". just saying.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
And this is one of the reasons Loki and Tony have more Fans than all other Avengers from the films and why Loki will Always be more popular since we humans as a whole tend to prefer people like him because something inside us just reacts in a similar way that we would to a abused person! Yes this fic really captures the truth behind Marvel's version of Norse Myths and the said Myths in general
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Thor's character seem right on the mark for me. Anyway, story was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Awesome character insight. Loki's situation was rather complicated, what with the internalized racism. Your A/N mentions that you haven't seen Thor, but there were hints all around that the value system in Asgard was a huge factor. And Thor failing to understand it, sadly, is in line with the character. I honestly think that under different circumstances, Loki and Tony could have come to a deep understanding, given their mutual appreciation for the arcane.
Duckscrossingtheroad chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Although Loki's childhood may not have been as loving as it should have been, killing innocent people is inexcusable regardless of how crap his childhood was; Loki chose to kill those people, not Thor. Anyway, my personal views on that aside, this was fairly good and quite well written
Stormy chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Didn't Loki kill quite a few people, try to destroy new York and threaten to enslave humanity? I think Thor has a valid reason to be impatient. Asgardian lives and human lives were taken by a member of the Asgardien ruling class, there is bound to be some political upheaval so it makes sense that Thor as next in line might be a tad antsy. Essentially you didnt sell me on the character motivations. Loki's tragic past shouldnt be ignored but he was also a prince which is not too shabby. The characters seem only half fleshed out and the scenario in which they are placed oversimplified.