Reviews for The Domino Effect
Isao84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Too daamn early to be crying,...
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
so so so beautiful
fuz chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh, thank you for the dramatic rescue. I was so sad for them. Lovely story! Thank you.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I cried! Amazing job! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
jenrell23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I cried through 90% of this story. Will you be extending it? It was so good!
Teresa R chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was a great story I was in tears I was so afraid he was going to die I am so happy he didnt. Thank you
amwine chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow...this is amazing! What a great story. I am glad they got a happy ending. Great job...thanks!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
the whole world in his hands, indeed. Wow, what a roller-coaster! beautiful writing, absolutely stunning. I can see why you'd go and win stuff with this one.

I am ever amazed at your production of words, and at the sheer number of words that you produce. All the stories that you bring us, stories that speak to the things that touch us most.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing. It truly makes a difference in my life, and in the life of so many, many others.

anna
smilton chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aww...i loved it! Had ne in tears the whole time. Amazing job!
cahtx chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. That was such an emotional journey and wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing that with us.
dlhk chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Gah! This had me in tears. It was beautiful. OhmyGOODNESS. I'm seriously crying. Haha. Thank goodness for happy endings because i was about to die. So sad and tender. What an amazing father Edward will be. Thanks for writing this and sharing it. Excellent job. -mommyofboth
dag21 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm so in love with your writing! Another great story! I love to read every one of them, they are refreshment to my life!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness...that was beautiful
cejsmom chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You made me cry but it was worth it. No wonder you won.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this was stunning! I read it really ast to find out what happens, and then read it again, enjoying evry detail.

fantastic x