Reviews for The Domino Effect
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Crying my eyes out but thanks they're happy tears.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love it. It's sad that those bad things happened but it turned out all right in the end.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I wanted to call my son Devon but he turned out to be a girl! Beautiful little story. X
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh this was beautiful!
VictoriaxxCullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'm sorry. The only thing I could do when reading this story was cry and cry and cry! That was amazing! You deserve a reward! I'm super serious! I mean I rlwrite stories but never as good as that. I simply loved it 3 BRAVO!
thinkalotabouthim chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
There is always a greater plan that is in the works, trials and triumphs come with love.

WOW
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*bites skin off knucles* oh my god! you had me all scare there for a second! *sniffs* ok, more than a second... but Oh My GOD that was beautiful! really *sniffs*

Much love!
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Amazing story, my emotions were all over the place.
Malery Cullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for the happy ending. I was gonna have a shit fit if you would have killed Edward off. It was a good story!
angleface12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
absolutely fantastic well written and a must reaD
Team66fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was so bloody beautiful, balled my eyes out. Amazing job.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I loved this when I read it for the contest!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You my Dear, are a word master! With those prompts you picked you somehow was able to weave them in perfectly! Very emotional story, loved it all!

Excellent, excellent job!

CC
smelsies chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was scary, I thought he was going to die. I'm so glad he didn't though. I really loved this story, you are awesome as usual.
twimummy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012