Reviews for The Domino Effect
dlhk chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Gah! This had me in tears. It was beautiful. OhmyGOODNESS. I'm seriously crying. Haha. Thank goodness for happy endings because i was about to die. So sad and tender. What an amazing father Edward will be. Thanks for writing this and sharing it. Excellent job. -mommyofboth
dag21 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm so in love with your writing! Another great story! I love to read every one of them, they are refreshment to my life!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness...that was beautiful
cejsmom chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You made me cry but it was worth it. No wonder you won.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this was stunning! I read it really ast to find out what happens, and then read it again, enjoying evry detail.

fantastic x
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What a tear jerker. That was really beautiful.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Crying my eyes out but thanks they're happy tears.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love it. It's sad that those bad things happened but it turned out all right in the end.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I wanted to call my son Devon but he turned out to be a girl! Beautiful little story. X
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh this was beautiful!
VictoriaxxCullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'm sorry. The only thing I could do when reading this story was cry and cry and cry! That was amazing! You deserve a reward! I'm super serious! I mean I rlwrite stories but never as good as that. I simply loved it 3 BRAVO!
Talah-formerly thinkalotabouth chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
There is always a greater plan that is in the works, trials and triumphs come with love.

WOW
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*bites skin off knucles* oh my god! you had me all scare there for a second! *sniffs* ok, more than a second... but Oh My GOD that was beautiful! really *sniffs*

Much love!
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Amazing story, my emotions were all over the place.
Malery Cullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for the happy ending. I was gonna have a shit fit if you would have killed Edward off. It was a good story!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »