Reviews for The Domino Effect
jakbranton chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Arghh! SO many tears! I just knew you were going to kill him... thank you for keeping him alive.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I read this during the contest and ugly snot sobbed. So freakin good. I wanted to stop halfway through but just couldn't. I'm glad I didn't. Thank you for not killing Edward and for writing such a beautiful story.
kim67255 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I read a lot of your stuff. I normally keep away from O/S's because usually they are so good. I want them to become a full length story.

You dissevered the win. This was sooo good. You need to issue a tissue warning on this one though. I have read a few of the O/S's from both contests.

It was tough competition.

Kim
rubell chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OMG! i cried through most of this! did i miss the tissue warning? new mom here and my hormones are outta control, lol...glad it was a happy ending...
UrNotFukinKstew chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
dude that was sad as fuck.. i figured ud made it a HEA but i was ready to kick ur ass if u didnt
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WOW! You scared the crap outta me! I thought he wasn't gonna make it, but he DID! Thank God!
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow! That was so good, so well written! There is even 2 words in your prompt list that I never remember reading! ! Thanks for sharing this with us:-)
lisazj chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*sniffle* Damn, that was just...so emotional. I spent so much of the story crying, then something Edward did would make me smile through the tears. I loved both him & Bella. Both of them were brave, for each other. I'm not sure I would have been able to be that brave, as a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Loved Emmett too, how he became someone for Edward to be weak with, when he needed to, strong when Edward couldn't rage to Bella.

Then I cried some more when Devon was born, and Edward got to hold him, LOL. "Hey, buddy," he murmured, rocking him gently, "name this tune." Perfect.

Lovely story. I'm not a bit surprised that it won. :)
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story. Love how u were able to incorporate all of the phrases into the story. Great job.
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I favorited this one when it was anonymous! Loved it! It was a little sad, but had such a happy ending. :):)

Kristi
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Congratulations on winning the Bellies Competition. Beautiful story and so great to see that they were going to beat all odds! Chilly x
JulieToo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Congrats on the win! What a heartbreaking pregnancy! I thought swollen ankles and hormones were the worst. Thanks for posting this sad, but hopeful, story.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I loved this, it pandered to my poorly Edward fetish just nicely. Thanks LK and congrats for winning The Bellies take 2.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7