Reviews for Expletives Deleted
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hahahaha, lol... totally can see this happen!

S.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
nancylou recc'd this fic to me. I don't know how I missed this before.

I love your dialogue! It flowed right and natural. Fine use of the drabble words!

I have to say I have never hated Sera Gamble and Castiel (not Misha Collins) as much as I hated them that night. That lousy witch has succeeded in deconstructing one of the finest shows on tv. Bobby's gone, and Jeremy Carver has his work cut out for him.

Usually my cat Moo joins me on the couch when I watch tv. We were on the couch together that night, and I cussed so long and so loud she put her paw on my knee and meowed back. She was just as appalled as I was.
nancylou chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Damn, how did I miss this in May. Well, I found it now.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one cursing up a storm at the end of the finale.

Everytime Sam and Dean are close and brothers again, something fudging happens to keep them apart. Fudging Sera Gamble.

Jeremy Carver had better keep the boys together and close, or I will put my foot through my tv and send him the bill for a new one.

This was 178 words of goodness, thanks again.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Sam will get him back.
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like take-charge Sammy, even if it's Nurse Sammy, as it is here. Two drabble words and an all-dialogue scene, very nice. I just want to know what monster/fugly/whatever left Dean in this shape?

Sue
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Poor Dean, he's in a VERY bad way! Who needs antibiotics and painkillers when you've got pie?

Nicely done x
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yeah, the finale left me somewhat speechless and super worried about the boys come October. On a certain level, I was slightly disappointed. Only because they separated the boys again. I think it would have been great "fun" to see both of the Winchesters in Purgatory fighting their way out.

All that being said, I LOVED this as a post-Purgatory story. I feel a tingle of inspiration to write something and that hasn't happened in a bit.

Lovely drabble!
kjdw chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is great!
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Okay...in and out. I'm breathing. October will get here. New showrunner will work everything out and the guys will be fine.

And your wonderful little fic has helped. Write lots more please! :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So Dean "Will stay in bed for pie" Winchester got off lightly then?

You know what really #? me off?

Apparently, leaving it like that could have been the end of the series!

Nicely done!
deanstheman chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
LOVED that last line! This rings so true for Sam and Dean.

BTW, laughed my a$$ off at your profile lol.

"These two guys never did a coy thing in their entire fucking life" SO TRUE!

"Sometimes, the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" That's an AWESOME line! I may have to use that for Bobby in a fic somewhere (I would totally credit you, of course).

Giggled like a frigging schoolgirl reading about your Mom reading your stuff *still giggling*.

Anyway, back to the ACTUAL review - Great drabble!
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
ROFL ACtually...this is kind of how I felt at the end of the finale. XD The frustration Dean's showing here and the tension and holy CRAP I was cussing. Ahem. Love this one! :D
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh good! Sounds like you had a great cliffhanger ending over there. And I was so afraid it was all going to run down this year. I am sooooo far behind I REALLY need to get caught up.
Stone120 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I hear you. In the past, I've actually liked Crowley. Now I want to slowly roast him over an open fire. I haven't been this anxious since the season three finale.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh I hear you. As much as I love the Impala, it is not a good replacement for Dean.