Reviews for Silent Deadly Love
Pupcake125 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
"He knocked on the door." WHO THE HELL KNOCKS ON THE DOOR WHEN YOUR INTENT IS TO KILL! I love Ichigo and all, but that moment was so stupid of him that I CRACKED UP!

What a beautiful chapter! I loved the humor, the seriousness, the confusion, and the love! It was amazing and cute! Keep up the great work!
Aimee chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Oh my gosh! That was so so so so CUTE! How much Renji protects and stands up for Allison is just amazing! I love this story! Usually with bleach characters being paired up with OCs, the OCs themselves always seem the same but here, you totally changed that! This girl you created actually has a story and fits right in! I can picture it all clearly and I actually LOVE her with Renji and Renji with her! They just fit, you know? I can't wait to see their relationship process go farther! HAVE THEM KISS ALREADY! And update quick I need to know what's gonna happen between Ichigo and Renji and Ginjo!
Katja chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Hey!
You wrote the next chapter!
And it's very nice and sweet!
I love you story!
Hope you'll contiune :)
rinpup14 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Gotta luv Renji he is a bit rough around the edges but he still has a big heart.
Katja chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Hey :) I love your FanFic!
Not because Renji is my favourite Bleach Character!
I read all 4 Chapters yesterday at 11 pm.
It's very good, that you doesn't write a normal OC Fanfic but has got a real story.
I hope my english is okay because, surprise, I'm from Germany! :D
It's nice to hear you like my country.
It makes me little bit proud ;)
Where have you been?
Keep writing! Please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I love this story! You really gave the characters their own personalities, which is pretty rare to find! I can't wait for your next update.

The only thing I could think of is giving Allison more depth by fleshing out her thoughts about the events (i.e. the segment where Ginjo hurt her passed really quickly, and it felt like Allison wasn't really there.) Awesome job, though!
Liz chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Aww RENJI HAS FEELINGS FOR ALLISON! This chapter was lovely! Update soon, I would really love to see these two actually together!

And of course we can't forget about Ichigo and Rukia! Even though this story focuses on Renji and Allison, it's still nice to see Rukia giving Ichigo hell and their lovey-dovey ness! Haha nice work!

Hurry with the next chapter please!
Liz chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
That was a weird book she was looking at! Poor girl, then she got hit by 'em!
Liz chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I like this so far. It's interesting and different and easy to picture :) this has potential!
guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Ooh I loved it! These two are great! I'm loving their budding relationship!
WhiteSheWolf17 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Yay! We finally met! The chemistry is flowing! Haha! Update soon, Darkkiss15, I wanna know when our first kiss will happen!
ookamikage14 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
nicely done, it was cute even if a little ooc.
keep writing!
Len chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I liked this chapter, hope ya write more!(_)
Len chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Ohhh, sounds interesting. Hope the other chapters are cute and interesting!
Jianna Marie chapter 2 . 8/31/2012