Reviews for Girl Interrupted
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh my gosh this was so fantastic! I absolutely loved this pairing and this story! I hope to god you plan on continuing this because was such an awesome story!
texasbella chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
loved you going out on a limb and shaking up the pairing here! this was fantastic! good luck in the contest!
Mizzdee chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Holy Hell! That was hot. I love anything featuring Jasper and, honey, you definitely didn't disappoint with this one.

I love that Rachel was actually going somewhere with Jake and still had no problem hooking up with Jasper while she was there. She's definitely going to have some explaining to do. And I loved that Jasper gave her the option to stop but, with as sexy as that man is, that was just not an option. I don't blame her one bit for finishing what they started.

I also loved his last words to her. So inviting, mysterious and slightly sinister. Honestly, I would love to see this continue because I'm also wondering what it would take to be his.

Good luck in the contest. Much love - D
marveecorp chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I seldom read non-E&B fics and I was intrigued with this pairing. Oh my god, this is one hot and sexy fapping story. Who knew Rachel and Jasper could turn me on?
FranRichards chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'd love to read more about these two