Reviews for Bottom Up!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Highly inventive and amusing and in character:-)
Ruth chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
LOL! Though its not the first time i have read this delightful story, I finally am writing a review! Like some other reviewers, I too read it from the top to the bottom then realized my mistake and reread it, the correct way this time! How ingenious! Now, how about some engineers to remodel a bunkbed according to your instructions...
Hoganfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very nice. I would like to know if the plans would really work, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
LOL. Very tricky. I really liked this one.
The Ginger Midget chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so cleverly written! I love it!
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I read it first from top to bottom and I was like huh? Then I read bottom to top and was like lol! That's a first and a great idea and story!
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ha ha ha, oh my goodness, that was so much fun! Very creative and an absolute delight, thank you.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Like Sgt. Moffitt and Belphegor, I had to go to the end of the story before I figured out what was going on. Wow, my hat off to you konarciq. That must have been really tough to write in that kind of format.

Great characterizations and dialogue as usual.
Snooky chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You really outdid yourself with this one! Unique, unusual and inventive. And the instructions? How did umber come up with those? Brilliant!
Jinzle chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LAMO! What a great story told in a truly unique way. Do I hear Papa Bear Awards 2013? Poor Schultz, the boys can be so devilishly cruel at times.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ha, I could easily see this as part of an episode! Poor Schultz... those guys are making an old man out of him.

My favorite part was the callback to Schultz wanting to open a restaurant with LeBeau after the war. LeBeau's right, though; they wouldn't last too long with Schultz eating the meal fixings...
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh, this is delightful! and so true to the spirit of the series. A very clever concept, executed with great skill and enormous charm.

dust...
Belphegor chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is absobloodylutely brilliant :D I read it twice before I really got it - once from top to bottom, then from bottom to top (but the paragraphs from top to bottom) and *finally* (I blame the late hour) in the right order. And loved it to absolute pieces. Original, funny, brilliantly executed - poor Schultz! It's no wonder everything's turned on its head for him :D

Great story, and great use of the opening/closing line!
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh how brilliant! You turn not only the bunk and poor Schultz on their heads, but the whole contest too, making your first line the last line (well, last paragraph at least). This is such an original idea, and it works beautifully, and fits the story topic so well! Everyone in the story is superbly in character. I loved Hogan's careless acceptance of Schultz's presence and mischievous enjoyment of the guard's flustration (yes, I know that's not a word, but it does describe Schultz at the end/beginning awfully well: flustered and frustrated!). The way LeBeau makes his deliciously tempting hybrid French/German meal and displaces his anger at the Nazis onto the German food is just excellent. But the crowning point is that perfect last/first line: so very, very, very much Schultz! And what work to come up with a set of instructions for the bunk that sound like they'd really work! This one's a real treasure!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh brother. I had to get to the end of the story before I reallized what was going on. You got me! Very funny, and very like an episode! I love the way you made the first line a last line, and used it very effectively for Schultz.