Reviews for Amphetamine
Loved it!
victoriousfan3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
It was AMAZZING
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh and for question of the day... hmm idk
I read a really hot fic where Jade handcuffed Tori and that just sounded amazing. It's one thing to have sex, but I think not being physically capable of doing anything about it is just so hot.
Oh, and spanking. Spanking while being handcuffed. Nothing to do but just enjoy it, right?
I'm actually a virgin and don't do anything with myself either, so I'm just guessing what I think I would like :)
Not really a kink, but I think it'd be sexy for the guy to take control (I'm a straight girl so it'd be a guy for me)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awesome! Loved the end with the Little Mermaid.
And yes.. I'm sure her parents in Bakersfield could hear Cat...
Heck, I live in Ohio and I can hear her lol
osnapitzbex chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well personally I loved it... Something so right about cat being more a devil than she lets on ;) nicely done!

I loved [and couldn't agree more with] the disclaimer! Hahaha you should do more if these little oneshots coz you're pretty damn good at it :D
Mahdi chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Holy shit. Uhm, woww. Now that I'm finished masturbating... This was wonderful. Reminded me of my first time with a girl, actually. She was a heluva lot more experienced when it came to the ladies (I'd never been with one at all). It's strange to go from bumbling fumbling boys to THAT, but good god is it hot.

More pleaseeee
PeopleWithSmiles chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was your first smut? It was amazingly written. I could sooo see this happening! Your a genius!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was definitely interesting. I laugh at those who tell me I've damned myself. Um, one of my kinks is I like to use chocolate, but need to remember that's it's not a candy bar, it's a human being which means you can bite, you just can't bite OFF. Nice story. You had a few grammatical errors, but I haven't found a story on here that doesn't so don't sweat it too much, just be on the lookout for'em.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was great! Very beautifully written. Color me impressed :)

I like how you related back to her addiction. And the running joke about Tori not being gay was hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
actually that was pretty good on my stantereds, good grammer aswell
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I can't believe that was your first time writing anything like that! That was really good. Funny too!
sprog101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow! That was amazingly hot! ;D naughty Cat!
WellThat'sIronic chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This...was amazing. Haha, Cori is my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing! Keep up the awesome work :) are you going to continue this? I totally would not mind in the slightest ;) Uhmm, my kink? Well I really love when the characters are so turned on that they don't even have time to take their clothes off, and they just, do it. Hahaha and wall sex, gotta love that ;) (Don't judge me hahah)
sloth13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Yeah... You've definitely got smut skills. Damn good smut skills. Make-a more please :-) I agree with your choice of kink, the light bdsm that is
LazyWriterGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
.Tastic.

So, my idea for writing a great, detailed review "flew out the fucking window". Well-written, and I love Cori to death... wish I could unfog my brain and tell you more than "I loved it" but I can't. So, here we go. I loved it. Great job! :)

Oh, and in answer to your question: biting (but, you know, not the hard-enough-to-draw-blood, vampiric kinda biting...)