Reviews for Only To Me, No Other
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
PhantomFan01 chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
This is going to get interesting :) Can't wait for the next instalment :)
Oliver Grey chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Why do you insist on writhing "Modern-Day" ? Are they going to go back in time later?

SquidPire chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
A commonly used story idea, and because of this I would recommend taking your story down a different path than stories with similar plots. This fic does have the potential to be original. :) I would just like to point out a few things, the first being that I believe you meant "anesthetic", a drug commonly given to patients to knock them unconscious, instead of "aesthetic", which means the beauty and appearance of a piece of art or architecture. Also, Erik knew he loved Christine because he couldn't stop thinking about her and felt warm and fuzzy around her? I'm going to assume that you either are not aware of what the definition of Iove is, because that is describing lust, you cannot put Erik's feelings into words the way you want to, or because Erik himself does not know what love is, which would make sense given his anti-social tendencies and tragic childhood.
AddictedToBooks97 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Cliffhanger alert! Oh man, I really wanna know what happens next!

Oh dude, I seriously stopped breathing when you said that you were going to end this fanfic, and then I scrolled down and saw that it was a joke.

PhantomFan01 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
oh oh think i know what she's thinking! Can't wait for the next instalment :D
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
WOW! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Amazing writing, just a fantastic story! Love how you made it modern but you didn't lose the persona of the characters. Also, I'm not sure if you've read but there is a POTO fan fiction, with a kidnapping plot also, called; The Black Rose if you're interested to read. This playbook won't let me log in to my account, but as soon as I fix that problem I will SO favourite! Cant wait for more chapters! Will read and review!
likes2scrapbook chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds!

Enjoying reading it...
PhantomFan01 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Oh oh I wonder if anyone is going to find the iPhone? Can't wait for the next instalment :)
CUSpacecowboy chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
This is exactly what happened in Erik'sangel527 story I Belong to You
Bookgirl13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
AddictedToBooks97 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Oh Erik. Erik, Erik, Erik. You clearly have no idea how to win a girl's heart. Cause I do believe kidnapping is not how you go about it.

I don't think this chapter sucks, I think it's pretty good. Don't be too hard on yourself, you did a good job!

And yes, I do love mint cookies and ice-cream. :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Can't wait for the next instalment :D
Bella908 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
God, this is perfect! More, plzz!
Larxa the Writer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This seems lovely so far! I love modern stories, and Erik seems very obsessed! Do continue!