Reviews for With Feeling
Gray chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hello! Great job, I really enjoyed reading this. Good pace and plot for such short little stories :D

Also, the whole iPod shuffle challenge sounds fun, I might try it some time!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Fluff overload! They're so cute, damnit. I was hit out of the blue with a craving for Rin/Sakura (my secret/guilty F/SN OTP), and was saddened to discover you've discontinued "Into the Rain." (I understand you felt the need to drop it, but you didn't have to remove it from the site! I'd love to reread it regardless of completion!) Anyways, hope you still have something left to write for this pairing in the future. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is brilliant. Good mix of angst and humour and even some smut? Hope yto hear from you soon especially with itr
aa chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
welcome back! Hope to see updates from u
Belthasar chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Very cute.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ah, so sweet, so Decadent. Don't suppose I can request you do the same for Illya and Kuro?
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I'm always amazed that you can do these iPod Shuffle challenges. The ability to start listening to a song, come up with a drabble idea from it, and get the drabble written, all in the 4-5 min. before the story ends is completely outside my skill level. Mind you, with my luck, the shuffle would deal up something like "Eyecatch B" from the Kannazuki no Miko soundtrack and I'd have to come up with something in eleven seconds...

Here's hoping that your muse comes back quickly for summer vacation, but even so it's nice to see some short bits with this pairing. Quite a few of them are rather poignant, as well (1,2,4,8, and 9)...and I laughed at "'What, I'm loud?'" and found the climax to #7 positively hilarious (and then started wondering seriously if Tokiomi, with his insane troll mage-logic, would upon hearing that just sit there nodding...).
Black Gekikara chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
The shifts were distracting but I totally loved this.

Rin/Sakura FTW!

Moczo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Since I didn't feel energetic enough to log into Beast's Lair, I shall review the fic here. XD

Well, the problem with iPod challenges is that it produces a bunch of little snippets, and in-depth critique is hard with those. But overall? I like it. The majority is cutesy fluff, which you've always done very well. It really does get across the feeling of a genuine, but very ODD love between the two characters. They both realize that they're kind of insane, but they can't do anything about it, so they take it in stride and just try to live. It's cute, with JUST enough hints of genuine pain mixed in to both impact the reader, and to hammer home the point that this is NOT a stable, chipper relationship of super-happiness. These girls are screwed up, and they are each other's lifeline... and somehow, that doesn't detract from the fluff. In a way, makes it more touching.

Overall, another excellent work, and not surprising that it is. Always nice to see something new from you. _
Bloodhawk 248 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh hey, a new story! Maybe it's just me coming down from that high from senior ball, but I liked the romantic undertones. Undertones, overtones, whatever.

I like these ipod challenges; you get little snapshots of different moments that can help build the picture of the relationship you want us to see. I've always liked your writing style; it's smooth and almost conversational without being incredibly disruptive. Even with very little background we can get immersed in the story.

One question: if Sakura has been injected with the Matou worms, and thus their DNA, which seems to be supported by her new hair and eye color, doesn't that mean she's not technically Rin's sister? This always bugged me when I tried to figure out if "Into the Rain" was technically incestuous or not. Not that it makes a difference, haha, I was just being pedantic.

At any rate, good stuff. Well done.