Reviews for I'm pregnant McGee twins haven't told the father
katierw80 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hope that this doesn't turn into a Tim bashing.
DeVore504 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
One who the hell kicks a pregnant woman out in the rain? Also good for them hope Abby and Gibbs end up happy together. I like Tim but like Abby and Gibbs more. Also think Tim is to much of a geeky wimp to really get any woman, but he really shouldn't have thought he was good enough for someone as sexy and fun and sweet as Abby.
Michelle chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter. I do not blame Tim for kicking her out. And BOTH should also be ashamed of their behavior. Gibbs knew they were involved and still slept with Abby. I hope Tim yells at Gibbs and then requests a new team. I dont see how he could still work for and take orders from the man who got his girlfriend pregnant.
Butterfly chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Amazing job so far. I can't wait till the next chapter.
ElSaTa chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
GOod for Tim McGee for telling Abby to get out.

Do hope Gibbs realize that he hurt Tim. He should be ashamed. So does Abby.

Curious how Gibbs will react. Once again he let Abby stay with him ignoring Tims feelings, what Abby en he have done is a no go.

hope to read more soon to see where this story goes
oc1968 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great start. Cannot wait to read more.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh great start and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
OMG! You have got to finish this! Excellent!
Disappointed chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
How is it Gibbs was able to even look Tim in the eye again after sleeping with hsi girlfriend - when everyone in the agency knows how deeply Tim has always loved Abby?

That would have been a nice part of the story to see.

To this point - it appears they've both actively and for months now - kept him in the dark - essentially lying to the man - sharing the secret that Abby cheated on him - with his boss, no less.

Shameful.

Tim deserves so much better than that.

He deserves so much better than Abby, period!
fart fart chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great start to your story.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Update please.
cheether chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Maybe McGee knows some of it already but is waiting for her to tell him, but her having Gibbs' twins will surely hurt him the most. Good story.
Berthehippo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great beginning, can't wait for more. Update asap.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
curious to see how it goes on.

one part says that Gibbs will take care of her but the other part hopes that for once he will take side of McGee. Even when after reading "did McGee treat you bad..." already says enough. Poor Tim.

Hope to read a next chapter soon. And please up!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3