Reviews for Dating Game
tom chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Prussia
GODHELPME MAKING NEW ACCOUNT56 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Hm... Austria! That'll be muy interesante...
FBFan chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Awesome. Can you do onw with Liechtenstein, Iceland, Switzerland, and Austria?
Little-Retard chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Quite awesome, quite. I vote for... Poland.
Little-Retard chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I was quite happy when I saw you pick mine. And with a great pairing, too!
stardust561 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
YESSSSS! USUK! OMG, OMG, OMGGG

*ahem* fangirling over.

I LOVED this chapter. :3
Hana Fujioka chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
can I be on this dating show, i'd like to be with France...don't ask, i'm a BTT fangirl, here's my profile. name: hana, age: 20 (I am) ear-length black and red hair, chocolate brown eyes, freckles on my cheeks, 5'9 I'm pretty busty, I wear a teal tank top with a black flower design on the front, dark blue denim skirt over grey leggings and black leather ankleboots. please let me.
Hana Fujioka chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Bubbles137 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Hahahaha! It's funny how you got Prussia and now he has cuts all over his face. And yes USUK for the win! Update soon please! I want to know who is next!
EeveeLuver chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Ahhhh! I loved chapter 5 i read it when it came out too its just fanfiction wasn't letting me log in and i was to lazy to leave an anymonuos reveiw so yeah... -.-' anyway I loved both chapter little latvia was just adorable *fangirl squee* and the chapter with america was good too, though I'm not a USUK fan/shot/(I see more of a father son like relationship there) i really liked it kay I vote South korea or Poland! Update soon

Eeveeluver out
EeveeLuver chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Yayz! For adorable, adorable, fluffiness that inlightend the life of GerIta fangirls everywhere! Also a yay for the athour who wrote the adorable adorable fluffniess! My vote for latvia still stays but I would also like to say Lithuania or Poland would also be cute ! Update soon!

EeveeLuver out
Oguri Emi chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
cute a, i think i'm your fan now. um well, i want vietnam-chan next week, or may be america, eh?
Bubbles137 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I loved this chapter! It reminds me of my best friend Rinkeru (going by her fanfiction user name) because she writes stories about North and South Italy. Plus I like Italy and Germany! Update soon!
whatamidoinwithmehlife chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Russia, Latvia, or Switzerland

Anyway, great story so far! I would like to read more. Please update soon!
soulshifter98 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012