Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wish of Dreams
Toothyhogwartz chapter 25 . 6/15
Awesome
Gryffindor.Girl42779 chapter 25 . 2/23
no omg im crying no no no this is so sad!
Gryffindor.Girl42779 chapter 20 . 2/23
no no no no no...
Gryffindor.Girl42779 chapter 5 . 2/23
noooo dont die harry!
Upset Guest chapter 25 . 1/7
This is one of most cruel stories I have ever read.

Why didn't Dumbledore (or any of the other adults) get help for Harry after the first suicide attempt? Why didn't he get any medical/psychological treatment beyond healing the injuries incurred from the attempts? Either the adults are completely and callously indifferent to Harry's plight or they don't know anything about depression and suicidality. Ron and Hermione were completely alone in their strive to keep Harry alive. It all seems very unlikely and unreasonable to me.

I would never have read this story, had I known that it has *NOT* a happy ending. You should have put a warning in the summary or at the beginning of chapter 1. And the genre should have been "Tragedy", too.
SOulWindWALKER chapter 2 . 1/4
love so far!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Story is little dry go more in depth with the characters
Guest chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
Could have a better ending as well as a more conclusive and less abrupt ending
The Septic Gryff chapter 25 . 4/21/2015
Great story! In disbelief it was left there though,I felt like I was hanging off the edge of a cliff with the suspension! Not that I mind though!
crazykaykay229 chapter 25 . 3/27/2015
What...b-but...DON'T LEAVE IT THERE! Please let there be a sequel.
Miswen chapter 25 . 3/27/2015
What hapens?
Is he dead?
J chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
OH MY what you cAnt dO ThiS TO Me
Naruto is life chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
Nice ending there. Real good closure. I also hoped you noted the sarcasm.
fuscia2 chapter 25 . 9/2/2014
oh, that was so sad! but that was, hands down, the best harry potter story I've ever read. and it was a nice touch not describing the body. most people just don't have that type of class anymore.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2014