Reviews for Extraordinary Way
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeee
Marz chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
This is really good. I love the story :)
You gotta update :'3 pretty please
JameyLatiff chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Awwww cuties
catfish101 chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
omg you literally need to update, I'm totally obsessed, it's not even funny :')
Fishpuppy chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I just rewatched School of Rock yesterday for the first Time In years and because i love fanfiction I decided to read some. I like this story and it seems like its going in a good direction.
Apatu chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Wow, I love this story, don't die from being away for too long please! I've been ITCHING for some Freddy/Av moments!
bbymojo chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I loooove it! zack is so adorable and I wanna see how this pairing will go, I'm reading this with an open mind and I am very keen on them together which was kinda unexpected. :P hope you'll give them a real chance :))
gingerbreadsquare chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Hi kate
i just got introduced to fanfics last year (2012) so im not realy sure when you wrote this fic but your comment at the end of chapter two made me want to tell you what a great fic this is and how much i enjoyed reading it so keep up he good work.
P.S im South African and like the majority of people here english is not my first language so i apologise for the grammer mistakes and typos.
gingerbreadsquare chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love the first chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
i like
magicaldobrev chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
i cant wait for the freddy/avery bits:D and this is amazingggggggg update soon or it might just kill me:)
MacNavigator chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Like NOW! :)))) i really wanna know wha will happen... Especially with freddie and avery hihihihhh
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
Please update soon! I really wanna know what happens next :) great story, keep up the good work :) x
Kendra Rousse chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
You left me hangin', girl! Haha

(Thanks for the review in my story btw!)

Ayyyyy, sampaguita? That's my country's national flower! Haha it was cool of you to use that :D

So, yeah I just love this story so much. I remember I started a fanfic about Freddy/Zack, but I just don't know which one to choose! Oh well.

Keep up the AMAZIN work ;)
Kendra Rousse chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Yay you updated!

I lalalaLOVE it to death :)

I really can't wait for the romance to finally spill ;)

Good luck writing!