Reviews for Not All Jocks Are Bullies
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/2
I would imagine that, that would be exactly what Derek would have done if he was there :)
spencer chapter 1 . 1/10
This reminds ot of me so much I get bulloed and I'm a girl. Bulloed by guys.
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I really like this story, and I feel justice was served properly. I wonder if you could add a chapter from Morgan's point of view? Please?
blaine chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
amazing!
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was so sweet, tender, poignant, loved it a lot. It would be cool if you were to write a fantasy update of Derek and Spencer meeting years later in the BAU and though much of Spencer's appearance changes to say nothing of shooting up to 6'1" RL Spencer's height. Morgan remembers Spencer's beautiful eyes. "Pretty Boy?" the older man gasps, when they shake hands after being introduced by Hotch. Spencer's eyes widen as they look at the man in front of him. He recognizes the teenager in the man in front of him and he gasps, his heart galloping. Before he realizes what is happening, Derek is enveloping him in a warm man-hug, pulling Reid into his chest, burying his face in the soft golden brown curls he remembers so well. Reid clutches at his shirt, breathing in the scent of the older man, the same after shave and the smell that is Derek's alone. Time stands still for both men luxuriating in the shared bond, until a Hotch clears his throat. "I take it you two know each other?" They step apart, a delicate pink suffusing the younger man's milky white complexion... each wondering if the other feels it, the ache of separation... my fantasy continuation of your sweet story. You can run with it if you want.
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I loved this story ! It was so good! Morgan and reid high school ! It's all so pirfict.
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow, this is my first time reading an AU!fic & it was great. I didn't know that i needed Au high school fic of morgan and reid & omg i wish this happened in canon!verse and asjdkfl feelings. You did serve justice for Spencer. Great one shot.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I wish Derek had been there. I like your version of the story much better.
gracewright chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awwww! This is sooo sweet :3
lightbulb chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Can you make another story of reids first day at the bau, and how he wonders what ever happened to Morgan since they lost contact. And his reaction when he remembers Morgan, and something in Morgan remembers him but he just can't put his finger on it. It would be totally awesome, especially if you did it! Pleeaassee
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love this. It would be nice if there was more of their interaction and then to their working together in Criminal Minds. I haven't seen this episode or most of the series but I love the show. Even if the murders frighten me on various levels. :)
RayRay Logan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
this was so good!
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
nicely written
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
:D I luv it! XD
Onyx Orchid chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was incredibly sweet.. made me smile.. Reid could have used a Derek Morgan to be there for him in High School..