Reviews for I Wanna Grow Old With You
Ayuma-chan chapter 2 . 4/4
Holy crap I'm in tears!
I wish there was more!
ahh Jeremy and shin whoo!
Caprican chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Incredibly adorable! This drama made me have all the belly butterflies and so did this fiction! You are a fantastic writer. Everyone was in character and the style was spot on. I like how you handled the transition for Tae Kyung to Jeremy. It was seamless! There wasn't a single ounce of mean spiritedness in the whole thing. Quite simply put, I loved it! Fantastic job!
Bellamora chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Excellent story!
HopelessBlonde chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Amazing job! I really enjoyed this it was well written and well executed.
Genesis Rayne chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
A small treasure of a story with nowhere near the amount of reviews and favorites that it deserves. Beautifully written and the emotion that you so clearly translated for the readers really managed to pull at my heartstrings. You managed to keep them all in character and the flow from Mi Nyeo liking Tae Kyung to Jeremy was smooth and seamless. Very subtle and believable. You did a great job. I'm glad that the bus scene in episode 14 prompted me to look for a few happy endings for Jeremy. You delivered an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it.
susurinaki chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Really cute and sweet but you know, sometimes, just not enough to REALLY impress someone, but trust me, it was good.
TROLLintheDUNGEONN chapter 2 . 6/26/2012

I want more! It felt like I was watching an actual episode :):)
bloodycherrygirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
awwwwwwwwww i loved that chapter! its soo cute what does aish mean?

but i liked it soo much! p.s laughed at the part where jeremy said his behind line!
nox-alatus chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I love it. Too cute.
blue enamel chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
what a treat! another beautiful story! i have always kept my eyes out for good Go Mi Nyu and Jeremy fanfics but haven't found one that would tickle me plum maroon until now. reading this is such a pleasure! thank you! you're such a gifted story teller!

p.s. what about that bodyguard story are you still going to finish that one?