Reviews for Betrayel and New Beginnings
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww :'(
Icedragonshiki chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i loved the last sentence. It is really similar to one of my Thayer x Emma stories. i just love them together. Great story, did a good job of portraying deep emotions!
Motionless 666 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Please continue I want to know what happens next
Jackjackie10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This story is so good and you should continue it.
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great begininng there aren't many lying games story with Emma abs thayer I would love if you continue this story
Dancing-Shadows44 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was really good! I absolutely love this series, so please write more! :D
nnnnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012