Reviews for Infinite Swords
Xelloss33 chapter 1 . 8/12
Guest and DrunkenPanda : check again, you're confusing the thrust version with the throw version of the Noble Phantasm. The latter doesn't have the causality inversion effect.
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/18
Like Guest says Gáe Bolg is a definite kill unless your like Saber, she only survived because she had high luck while Lancet has horrible luck. Some food for thought I wonder would happen to Kirito(SAO) if Gáe Bolg was used against him? Pretty sure he would survive because bullshit plot armour!
kunai909 chapter 10 . 6/29
More plz
That's bull, Gae Bolg is a definite kill - 'the heart has been pierced, so the spear must have been thrown'; unblockable, inescapable death
DeathSeeker96 chapter 13 . 3/24
what happen to you? i have been waiting for a long time for the next chapter. Please don't stop, this story is one of, if not the best fate/stay night crossover that i have read.
jordanlink7856 chapter 13 . 3/15
That's the end of that. It was a very nice read, just as enjoyable as Mechanized Magus, hope to see more.
Diaspared chapter 8 . 2/23
In terms of real world physics, half of this stuff is quite literally impossible until and unless we figure out exactly how gravity works.
Mr.Destructo chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
was a nice story while it lasted ended right when the plot started evolving
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Huh. I'm not sure if I want to continue reading. I like the plot and your writing is decent- except for your formatting, which is absolutely terrible. When you're writing dialogue, you need to start a new paragraph when a new person starts speaking no matter what.

For example:
"You want the high school entrance exams, right?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"This building is really confusing," the kid said sheepishly. "I don't know where anything is supposed to be . . ." He trailed off, looking for some sort of sign to guide him.

I gave him my best smile. "Don't worry. I'm here to help."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Otherwise, it's just difficult and painful to read- as your story is. Even if I manage to make it through this fiction and enjoy the plot, I can't in good conscience favorite this unless you edit it and actually fix the huge formatting error(s).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Any /sword/. Any /sword/ he sees.

jesus fuck i know the story is dead and this is but you'd think that people would bother to remember the most basic fucking facts about the works they draw on
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
Wow... I cant believe this fic is dead. It was ... quite good, surprisingly. Very true to a still distorted Shirou. Wish there was more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
hopefully he doesn't tell anyone about his magic
carwash36 chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Nice
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 6/8/2016
its a shame this wanst continued, the plot was just hitting its stride!
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
it seems like we found the reason why they stole the cores, their probably trying to restart a grail war or something, hopefully shirous's most recent battle with lancer will go better then his first