Reviews for Infinite Swords
eguito814 chapter 13 . 5/9
great chapter, I hope to read the next and see how you fusion both universe. Also waiting for the reaction of RIN (fate) when discover that shiro show the moonligth world to the others XD
kylesentient chapter 1 . 1/31
MOAR! WE WANT MOAR!
Midnight49 chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
NICE UPDATE 4 Years Ago but can get et another one like maybe in 2018 Cuz this is a Awesome STORY AND I HATE TO SEE IT DROPPED!
Midnight49 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA! SENSEI didn’t get the Secrets she’s longing for from Shirou!
Midnight49 chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
A real Kitchen next hidden the whole time poor Shirou the Tech was just to Advance for even him...
Neonlyphe chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Hahahahahaha duuuude..."you're coming to my room later tonight, I'll show you what a real Japanese man can do" hahaha I'm laughing so hard tears are in my eyes and people are looking at me funny...but god damn you've officially become one of my favorite authors
Neonlyphe chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Haha I laughed so hard at the end of the match when he unlocked first shift
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
By the way
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2017
Not continuing this should be illegal.
shadyxlr chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
Hope for more eventually.
Xelloss33 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Guest and DrunkenPanda : check again, you're confusing the thrust version with the throw version of the Noble Phantasm. The latter doesn't have the causality inversion effect.
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Like Guest says Gáe Bolg is a definite kill unless your like Saber, she only survived because she had high luck while Lancet has horrible luck. Some food for thought I wonder would happen to Kirito(SAO) if Gáe Bolg was used against him? Pretty sure he would survive because bullshit plot armour!
kunai909 chapter 10 . 6/29/2017
More plz
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
That's bull, Gae Bolg is a definite kill - 'the heart has been pierced, so the spear must have been thrown'; unblockable, inescapable death
DeathSeeker96 chapter 13 . 3/24/2017
what happen to you? i have been waiting for a long time for the next chapter. Please don't stop, this story is one of, if not the best fate/stay night crossover that i have read.